Ok, I miss my litre...

Pac whatcha still need for your bike
rock.gif
thought you were just about done ?

BT, bring that 636 up to deals gap at the end of the month, I'll swap bikes with ya for a bit so you can get some busa time
cool.gif

Dont know if we have a new 1k heading up there with us or not, have to see who all from my area is going with us for sure, I'm sure if we have one with us, they'd let you test ride it
cool.gif

cool.gif

Pac whatcha still need for your bike
rock.gif
thought you were just about done ?

BT, bring that 636 up to deals gap at the end of the month, I'll swap bikes with ya for a bit so you can get some busa time
cool.gif

Dont know if we have a new 1k heading up there with us or not, have to see who all from my area is going with us for sure, I'm sure if we have one with us, they'd let you test ride it
cool.gif
um...

still waiting for the wheels to come in from Ninja Eater,

gotta pay Ego for the exhaust,

need some passenger foot assembly screws (the ones that go into your subframe),

need some mirror mounting bolts and spacers,

wheel bearings

Got some rust in my gas tank, so I gotta buy the tank fixer,

still have $650 to pay for a paint job

still need my custom decals to be done

And I hope and pray to the Big Man upstairs that there isn't any motor or tranny trouble. I'd just about slit my wrists at that point...
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126505206 -->

cool.gif

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-BOLTS-FASTNERS-BRACKETS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQitemZ45741542
78QQrdZ1" target="_blank">here ya go pac </a>

or

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-GSXR-HAYABUSA-MISC-PARTS-BOLTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35591QQitemZ4574368832QQr
dZ1" target="_blank">this one</a>

cool.gif

sweet..thanks, Zuk!

The first one was an invalid item or somthin...I dunno. The second one showed up, but I have most of the bolts I need. Just a couple more. I guess I could get it for $10, but man, I'd have a buncha leftovers.

That, and I need to see more closely the bolts he's offerin up.

BT, welcome back.
Score yourself a ride on the 05 gixxer. 1 ride for me is all it took for me to trade the 02 in on one.. and as usual, the mods have started

P9070053.jpg

<!--EDIT|clrwtrbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126511878 -->

2006 10R to ME is an ugly machine ( exhaust and nose ). I think the 05 10R is much more attractive, but to each his own. I too would love to take a K5 1K for a spin. But either way you go, good luck and GL with the sale!

Buy another Busa and mod it for the twisties ... front and rear, suspension, wheels, dampners ... etc
smile.gif
... gonna' be my next project for next year ... we could compare notes.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

sageronin
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:2.52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy another Busa and mod it for the twisties ... front and rear, suspension, wheels, dampners ... etc ... gonna' be my next project for next year ... we could compare notes.
[/QUOTE]

Hey DJ, hit up KS-waterbug (Sonny) or MidnightBusa (Todd) if you want to get some good pointers on how set up your Busa for hittn some twisties. These Playaz were getting down pretty good and low effortlessly while in Colorado a few weeks ago at Copper Mt.

BT, welcome back.
Score yourself a ride on the 05 gixxer. 1 ride for me is all it took for me to trade the 02 in on one.. and as usual, the mods have started

P9070053.jpg
Man, that thing looks sweet!!!
super.gif
Of course I wouldn't expect any less from you.
wink.gif
I really would like to get a decent ride on the Gixx before I buy another bike. Just not sure I can make that happen. How does it feel compared to the busa?

2006 10R to ME is an ugly machine ( exhaust and nose ). I think the 05 10R is much more attractive, but to each his own. I too would love to take a K5 1K for a spin. But either way you go, good luck and GL with the sale!
I would have agreed the instant I first saw the '06 10R pics. However, like the K5 gixxer, the '06 10R has sort of grown on me. I hated the Gixx when it came out, but now I think it's super schweet.
wink.gif
And thanks for the luck.
beerchug.gif

Buy another Busa and mod it for the twisties ... front and rear, suspension, wheels, dampners ... etc
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
That did cross my mind, but I'm just not sure I'm ready to go that route yet. I'm afraid it would take a LOT of suspension money to get it where I'd really want it for the kind of riding I like to do.

smile.gif

smile.gif

BT, welcome back.
Man, that thing looks sweet!!!
super.gif
Of course I wouldn't expect any less from you.
wink.gif
I really would like to get a decent ride on the Gixx before I buy another bike. Just not sure I can make that happen. How does it feel compared to the busa?
With just the exhaust and PC3, it pull hard as hell. 161 at the rear wheel, and there is more where that came from. Smooth, linear power until around 7k, then it comes on stronger. It will never replace the Busa, but its a blast

clrwtr - Very nice. I hadn't seen that kind of paint scheme on a K5 yet. I'm at 165 rwhp with my K5 and also only did an exhaust system and PCIII.

BT - I'm partial here but would highly recommend the gixxer 1000. Either way good luck on your quest.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
That was my last project.
Ohlins RT front forks with upgraded internals, Ohlins rear shock, Dymag Magnesium wheels, AP Racing calipers and Braking rotors, PVM master cylinders. It handles great for its size, and stops real good

P1290002.JPG

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back