Hey guys.  I kinda need your help.

Lyrikz

Registered
Hi guys. I have been here since the first day i bought my busa. I love this thing. It is a 2004 hayabusa. Custom silver paint, chrome rims. 1500 miles on it. Its my baby. My pride and joy. But, im having twins. Ya, TWINS. Two babies.. Not one, TWO. So, it must go. I want to know if you guys can help me get rid of this. I will give 100 bucks to ANYONE that sends a buyer my way. I am sure im being paranoid, but the sooner this is gone, the better i can sleep at night.

Here is a pic. Im located in washington. The bike speaks for itself, its absolutely mint. ONLY reason i painted the tank and front fairing was i like solid colors. Thats it.

Here is the pic. YOu can reach me at 425-427-9857, ask for Del.

$9200

Thanks guys.

sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...congrats on the twins, bro! Re: the bike, I wish I could help, but I don't know of anyone at th moment...

Definitely congratulations on the twins! Hate to hear you gettin' rid of the bike, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Wow, if only I didn't have my Busa! Looks nice...I'll keep my eyes and ears open for potential buyers, and KEEP your $100...YOU'VE GOT TWINS COMING!

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Wow, if only I didn't have my Busa!  Looks nice...I'll keep my eyes and ears open for potential buyers, and KEEP your $100...YOU'VE GOT TWINS COMING!

Congratulations!  
biggrin.gif
Im going to sell the cans and chrome wheels also.

With the chrome wheels. i just had em doen a few months ago. Flawless. Basically i need your timrs and tires in trade for my rims and tires.. Basically just a swap over. I have 1500 miles on my tires and have NEVER done a burnout, never taken it to the track. I want the same for trade... I was thinking 400 bucks??

And the new RS3 cans are going also if anyone wants em. Spotless new condition.. Make an offer.

Not a bad idea Lyrikz. May be better to part it out. I know it sounds like a headache, but it may work out for ya. But definitely selling as-is would be easier. BTW, I have a buddy who is in the market for a Busa. I'll give him a call. And keep you money man. Save it for their college education. I mean, we want educated people running our country... not what we have now!
laugh.gif

Not a bad idea Lyrikz.  May be better to part it out.  I know it sounds like a headache, but it may work out for ya.  But definitely selling as-is would be easier.  BTW, I have a buddy who is in the market for a Busa.  I'll give him a call.  And keep you money man.  Save it for their college education.  I mean, we want educated people running our country... not what we have now!
laugh.gif
I would really appreciate any help to get it sold.. The bike is mint.

Not a bad idea Lyrikz.  May be better to part it out.  I know it sounds like a headache, but it may work out for ya.  But definitely selling as-is would be easier.  BTW, I have a buddy who is in the market for a Busa.  I'll give him a call.  And keep you money man.  Save it for their college education.  I mean, we want educated people running our country... not what we have now!
laugh.gif
Here is the eb ay ad. Might pass it along if you guys could.

Thanks.

I never did understand why the bike goes just because one is having kids???
makes absolutely no sense to me. And yes I have kids.

Personally, if my wife said the bike goes, I'd say nope an abortion is much cheaper!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1086"|1095452462 -->

Personally, if my wife said the bike goes, I'd say nope an abortion is much cheaper!
Kind of funny...I started riding/bought the Busa AFTER kids came along!  I mean, they might not get braces or go to college, but hey, Moms need to have fun too!  
laugh.gif

Raider...you're sort of sick and twisted...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095453104 -->

Well, i dont want to be selfish.

All it takes is ONE ####### to cut you off and your dead.. Gone. Just so you can feel the wind in your face.. Not worth it.

Sorry..

I wanna see the kids grow up..

All it takes is ONE ####### to cut you off and your dead.. Gone.  Just so you can feel the wind in your face.. Not worth it.

Sorry..

So I guess you are selling the shower& bath tub too???

I mean one slip...THUD... and yer gone... Just so ya don't stink??

Sorry... If ya can ride, I can't buy yer excuse.
Gotta say tho..that is a sweet ride ya used ta have!

tounge.gif

Nope, I'm just sick & twisted period. My wife says that is my lone good point!  
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1088"|1095457441 -->

All it takes is ONE ####### to cut you off and your dead.. Gone.  Just so you can feel the wind in your face.. Not worth it.

Sorry..

So I guess you are selling the shower& bath tub too???

I mean one slip...THUD... and yer gone... Just so ya don't stink??

Sorry... If ya can ride, I can't buy yer excuse.
Gotta say tho..that is a sweet ride ya used ta have!

tounge.gif

Nope, I'm just sick & twisted period. My wife says that is my lone good point!  
thumbs-up.gif
Ya, compare taking a shower with doing 60 on a street bike. gotta be smarter then that.

If you fall in the shower, you were meant to die. Now, if some ####### comes RUNNING in your shower and slams you into the side and you fall and hit your head, thats about the same as riding a bike.

I have been on a street bike for 13 year.. No probs. But still, im not risking that when i have something more important sitting at home.

I can bet your craazy ass that the chances of dying on a motorcycle are ALOT higher then dying in the shower..

Don't sweat it bro... its yer life & yer decision...I was more curious than anything.
Like I said I just can't figure out how having a baby equals no life for papa.

In my case If I DIDN'T have my bike, my wife & kids would prolly be dead. Rotten or streSsful day
& work.... 35 miles of twisties & I'm as cheerful as Mrs. Brady.

So anyway.. have a great (if boring) life. good luck with dem twins and start catchin' up on yer sleep
NOW 'cause you sure ain't gettin' any for a while!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1090"|1095466189 -->

Back