Erie Riders - I need your help!!

gsferrari

Registered
Guys - I really need you to come through for me now. I know there is snow and ice but I cant think of anyone else who can help me.

I tried for weeks to find some way to bring my bike with me back to India without success...I need one of you to volunteer to move the bike into heated storage for me.

I will be happy to reimburse you for your time and effort. Just contact me via email at guru@gurushankar.com and give me your phone number - I will call you and we will work out the details.

*sigh*

Thanks in advance guys!!

gee..wish I could help here. I wouldn't ride it or anything either..(snicker)

wow.gif

thats a haul for me ! i just checked the map , i have an uncle in pa but hes in the oppisite corner ! and pa is a big state!

Thanks for looking guys! The best would be for Chrisjp or Redkat05 to ride the bike up to a U-Haul heated unit and shove it in for the rest of winter. I will be back in February 07 and will sort her out when I get there...replace oil/parts etc. and get her running again.

Oh and they will have to disconnect the battery as well...

Shucks
sad.gif
I wish I had just a few more months in the USA before I had to leave...

Damn, GS I was just about to post up asking about you! I take it you got stuff together to come back. How long will you be here this time? Look like you will have about 2 months to get ready for the bash at the end of April! Wish I was closer to help out.

I'll be there in february for good
smile.gif
I'm also getting a GSXR-750 for my future "better-half"
smile.gif
Yup...got engaged and all...

I'll be in the Atlanta, GA area - looking for a house etc. so things should be looking good for the bash by the time i get there and get settled.

Just need to sort out the bike issue now. If the weather isnt too bad maybe the guys who are helping will be kind enough to have a little fun on my bike and stretch her legs...they must be tired after nearly 2 months of being idle...

Thanks!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

You da man!! I have the video of our ride...will convert to Divx and post it here sometime this week
smile.gif

Thanks Dude!

sent to both and you could always send a message through here lol

I'd be more than happy to coordinate efforts to get this worked out. Mine's in a friend's basement right now and its heated but theres no more room in there. Chris, lemme know if you figure anything out and i'll ask around. I don't know of any heated storage units around

My sis's place has a heated basement - they just dont want to have the bike around anymore
smile.gif
sad.gif

Red - thanks for the info - I am looking into the options.

cheers!

GS

Back