Head to head with a porsche

cetrov

Registered
Got off the 5 freeway onto the surface streets- coming up Copper Hill from Magic mountain- there is a good long stretch of straight that goes into a sweeping curve- 5 lanes- then to 4 lanes- 3 lanes 2 lanes and then into one lane-
Black Porsche pulls up first at the light- I pulled up behind him- he guns the engine- light changes- I pulled him- front tire comes up- slammed 2nd- head to head- 120mph, lanes closing in- hit the sweeper- would have been a beautiful picture- Busa full lean all the way over pushing 130-135, porsche suspension compressed- body swaying into the turn- no one lets up- head to head- black busa- black porsche- side by side- down to one lane- I let the porsche have it- not butting heads with a car!!!
was a rush- that porsche was beautiful- would be a great picture- side by side in that turn. Love those moments.

jessie928

Registered
man did you miss a gear? were you running on 2 cylinders??
head to head with a Porsche? even the 993 Twin turbo does not come close to the busa.
Mine are just not fast anymore. The busa, is superb!

Jes

jmasin

Registered
Sounds cool, but I'd agree, it would've been cooler had it been "tail to head with a porsche".

cool run though

MET

The Watcher
Registered
We had a new Porsche that we were looking at how we would be placing a new Bose sound systems at the factory, soooooooooooo......

Beat the crap out of it no contest. Hope to have a couple new models from Mazda and Nissan soon.

cetrov

Registered
Don't know it it was stock- probably built, all I know is that it was a fast fast car- and the owner knew it, now I know it too. It was head to head- My bike is pushing just over 166 on the dyno- I know it is fast- I cant say he was faster- in that sweeper I could just see that car sliding into me- at that speed, coming into a one lane road- he can have it.
but damn he was fast.

hank

Registered
Hear some of them cages are faaaaast! You got more guts than me. I would have let him go way sooooooner. Time for a Turbo?
dozingoff.gif

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
Cetrov! I know exactly where you were and I was there last week doing the same thing on my 'Busa.  No Porsche though.  I'm in Canyon Country by Costco, we should hook up for a ride.
sleepy.gif

cetrov

Registered
Cetrov! I know exactly where you were and I was there last week doing the same thing on my 'Busa.  No Porsche though.  I'm in Canyon Country by Costco, we should hook up for a ride.
sleepy.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Sounds good to me-
always up for a good ride-
Do you have a Blue Busa I've been seeing on around here alot lately- Pine mountain road- Rock inn area.