Head to head with a porsche

cetrov

Registered
Got off the 5 freeway onto the surface streets- coming up Copper Hill from Magic mountain- there is a good long stretch of straight that goes into a sweeping curve- 5 lanes- then to 4 lanes- 3 lanes 2 lanes and then into one lane-
Black Porsche pulls up first at the light- I pulled up behind him- he guns the engine- light changes- I pulled him- front tire comes up- slammed 2nd- head to head- 120mph, lanes closing in- hit the sweeper- would have been a beautiful picture- Busa full lean all the way over pushing 130-135, porsche suspension compressed- body swaying into the turn- no one lets up- head to head- black busa- black porsche- side by side- down to one lane- I let the porsche have it- not butting heads with a car!!!
was a rush- that porsche was beautiful- would be a great picture- side by side in that turn. Love those moments.

man did you miss a gear? were you running on 2 cylinders??
head to head with a Porsche? even the 993 Twin turbo does not come close to the busa.
Mine are just not fast anymore. The busa, is superb!

Jes

Wonder if he was having a wet dream?
ernaehrung021.gif

Sounds cool, but I'd agree, it would've been cooler had it been "tail to head with a porsche".

cool run though

We had a new Porsche that we were looking at how we would be placing a new Bose sound systems at the factory, soooooooooooo......

Beat the crap out of it no contest. Hope to have a couple new models from Mazda and Nissan soon.

Don't know it it was stock- probably built, all I know is that it was a fast fast car- and the owner knew it, now I know it too. It was head to head- My bike is pushing just over 166 on the dyno- I know it is fast- I cant say he was faster- in that sweeper I could just see that car sliding into me- at that speed, coming into a one lane road- he can have it.
but damn he was fast.

Hear some of them cages are faaaaast! You got more guts than me. I would have let him go way sooooooner. Time for a Turbo?
dozingoff.gif

Cetrov! I know exactly where you were and I was there last week doing the same thing on my 'Busa.  No Porsche though.  I'm in Canyon Country by Costco, we should hook up for a ride.
sleepy.gif

Cetrov! I know exactly where you were and I was there last week doing the same thing on my 'Busa.  No Porsche though.  I'm in Canyon Country by Costco, we should hook up for a ride.
sleepy.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Sounds good to me-
always up for a good ride-
Do you have a Blue Busa I've been seeing on around here alot lately- Pine mountain road- Rock inn area.

Back