Hayabusa turbo build

Tofy92

Registered
Hey guys my turbo busa is now almost complete, just waiting on some bodywork to arrive.

See below pics and vids of some 2 step and dyno pulls.

17psi we made 360bhp at 10k rpm on E85.

I have a fully built motor in this bike and a 300ml catch can.

After 10 dyno pulls my catch tank collected approx 50ml of condensation. The dyno was at 50farenheit

Would we say this is about right for e85?

AFD9D383-90AD-45C7-A837-79BBBC331003.jpeg

8F4B01F9-CC51-4AE1-90E9-2618681FD313.jpeg

1A19E55D-5BFF-4B87-80A1-42D806D0209F.jpeg

8CEDE8E1-1FE9-4557-A425-F21F380CA275.jpeg

Power seems spot on maybe a little lower. But with no specs on the motor or turbo hard to tell…. How you like that clutch cover? Mine always leaked and the threads strip out to easily.
Specs as follows :

Voodoo Billet 2 inch Sump
APE hd 65lbs Valve Springs
Titanium Spring Retainers
APE Adjustable Cam Sprockets
2 Hayabusa Inlet cams
APE adjustable cam chain tensioner
APE Cylinder Studs
APE Head Nuts
APE Balancer Replacement Shaft
APE Crankcase Studs and nuts
80 Thou Ally Base Spacer
DME High Pressure Oil Relief Valve
APE Oil Pump Gear
Wossner H Beam Conrods
Wossner 9:1 Turbo Pistons
BIG CC Oil scavenge pump
Lifetime reusable oil filter
Gearbox / clutch
MTC Forged Clutch Basket
MTC billet inner clutch hub
MTC multistage Lockup
Robinsons hd detent spring
APE Tool Steel Selector Shafts
Robinsons hd Output Shaft
APE clutch Cover
Heavy Duty clutch springs
Robinson's outrigger setup
Multistage Clutch
MTC Billet inner clutch Hub
Robinsons outrigger

NLR Gt35 turbo kit , Tial wastegate and BOV

Co2 boost control
Maxx Ecu race

Specs as follows :

2 Hayabusa Inlet cams
APE Cylinder Studs
APE Head Nuts
80 Thou Ally Base Spacer
DME High Pressure Oil Relief Valve
APE Oil Pump Gear
Wossner H Beam Conrods
Wossner 9:1 Turbo Pistons
BIG CC Oil scavenge pump
Lifetime reusable oil filter
Gearbox / clutch
MTC Forged Clutch Basket
MTC billet inner clutch hub
MTC multistage Lockup
Robinsons hd detent spring
APE Tool Steel Selector Shafts
Robinsons hd Output Shaft
APE clutch Cover
Heavy Duty clutch springs
Robinson's outrigger setup
Multistage Clutch
MTC Billet inner clutch Hub
Robinsons outrigger

NLR Gt35 turbo kit , Tial wastegate and BOV

Co2 boost control
Maxx Ecu race
Seems to be in the ball park of what other people make. Every dyno is different…..bike looks pretty nice. Keep us posted when you make it to the track.

You rob a bank or sell drugs? I going turbo, just paid for it Monday. Getting to end of my budget real quick. Stock ecu with pcv with pti for now and 1000cc FIC injectors. Going c85. But I also jad to buy some precision tools I didnt have for building the motor. Precision 58millimeter and I went with 33mill bov and 40mil wastgate

You rob a bank or sell drugs? I going turbo, just paid for it Monday. Getting to end of my budget real quick. Stock ecu with pcv with pti for now and 1000cc FIC injectors. Going c85. But I also jad to buy some precision tools I didnt have for building the motor. Precision 58millimeter and I went with 33mill bov and 40mil wastgate
Lol it gets really really expensive really really quick building a turbo bike.

I have 1000cc injectors, the problem is that with e85 you spray a lot more fuel so I Have really run out of safe duty cycle now on my injectors at - max of 19psi boost. I’m going to go with 1300s in the future once I get bored of the current max power.

When building the engine there is a lot to consider to keep it safe, for example I want going to buy the Robinson’s output shaft support, but my friend has cracked 3 blocks because he didn’t have it.

Same goes for the billet clutch basket and hub too.

Does MaxxECU kit offer a denso flex fuel sensor with map bending? E10-E100? Typically in the Subaru ECU guys we have a map for E10 and a map for E100 in the same tune and the flex fuel sensor depending on its reading will bending the maps if the ethanol % changes. I'm not sure how you guys are handling this. 1 Map for flex and 1 map for E10 aka 93oct.

Does MaxxECU kit offer a denso flex fuel sensor with map bending? E10-E100? Typically in the Subaru ECU guys we have a map for E10 and a map for E100 in the same tune and the flex fuel sensor depending on its reading will bending the maps if the ethanol % changes. I'm not sure how you guys are handling this. 1 Map for flex and 1 map for E10 aka 93oct.
You can run a flex fuel sensor with the Maxx and it will alter the map yes.

However this is a race only bike so only runs on e85.

Lol it gets really really expensive really really quick building a turbo bike.

I have 1000cc injectors, the problem is that with e85 you spray a lot more fuel so I Have really run out of safe duty cycle now on my injectors at - max of 19psi boost. I’m going to go with 1300s in the future once I get bored of the current max power.

When building the engine there is a lot to consider to keep it safe, for example I want going to buy the Robinson’s output shaft support, but my friend has cracked 3 blocks because he didn’t have it.

Same goes for the billet clutch basket and hub too.
Hi. Is this a Gen one or Gen two? As I have a Gen one motor out to 1340cc's but I still have the 20mm piston pins. Also are you running 8 injectors? I have ID 1050cc on the bottom and ID 2600cc on top. You have the Garrett GT 35 very good turbo. I have the Garrett G42-1200c turbo I am looking to make 800 to 1000HP. If you want call 508-496-3312.

Just the billet output for now. $320 from rbm if you get your trans done from them but it doesnt come with sprocket. Going to run stock head for now, plan to finish that and shaft support, maybe stand alone this winter. Wossner rods, stock crank and pistons. Cant get it all now, but you have a master piece. No joke, I would make a few of those pictures 3x4 feet and hang them around the house.

Hi. Is this a Gen one or Gen two? As I have a Gen one motor out to 1340cc's but I still have the 20mm piston pins. Also are you running 8 injectors? I have ID 1050cc on the bottom and ID 2600cc on top. You have the Garrett GT 35 very good turbo. I have the Garrett G42-1200c turbo I am looking to make 800 to 1000HP. If you want call 508-496-3312.
Hey Michael this is a Gen one , on 4 injectors, power wise I’m happy with a max of around 550 so just need to increase the size to the point where they are still controllable on the bottom end.

Specs as follows :

2 Hayabusa Inlet cams
APE Cylinder Studs
APE Head Nuts
80 Thou Ally Base Spacer