Orient Express Turbo Kit, results !!!

Destin07 its an orange and black 08, i ride for mc dyno tech so just stop by and say whats up and ill give you a run down on the whole set up. My name is Ryan, the bike num is 1095, and Bill is the guy who runs the show you cant miss us.

awesome bike that looks great, i would love to ride my bike up to the meet "i just got through with my own turbo project" but you gotta really watch your stuff and in MEMPHIS you def do. If i took my bike i really wouldn't wanna get off the seat lol....i've got way to much $$$$ in this bad boy

RCC's gen 2 mad 254HP at 8lb.....so thats a big difference and thats what i was getting at but since the plenum may contain an intercooler then this could change things :poke:

larger turbos will make more hp per psi.

this is not the same turbo included on the velocity stage 1 kits.

thi still has to do with the tuning on straight race gas and the turbo selection.

i love to bad mouth orient express when i can i my self was a customer i didn't no much about turbos and they fed off that i wanted a street and drag set up and joe hahn said that the hahn racecraft was what i needed well i said ok i asked about 3 to 4 time what about a spacer plate they kept saying i did not need it well ok then spent 6200 dollars got a new pc3 2 inch oil pan and pulled teeth to get a blow off valve took it home 20 miles down the road smoke coming out everywhere and made a ticking noise took it back told them the problem and they looked at it and said nothing was wrong how could there be nothing wrong took it home and i took out 3 pistons they new they blew this motor on there dyno my motor builder said that the fmu was so #$%%^&&*( up there was no way that less then 20 miles that this **** should of happened so orient express could go screw you here that joe so just because [they] say something that means **** well good luck with your system you will probably need it

Turbo's can be a crapshoot for sure.....and I've heard of quite a few shops blowing up motors on dyno's, then blaming everything else and backing out of any liability. I got no dyno shops I'd trust in my area, with my turbo...so I'm just going to fine tune my base map myself with some afr datalogging and common sense :thumbsup:

well it made 189 on motor,may have lost 10 hp with spacer so that's 179.if it has 8 psi with larger turbo that would be around 15 hp per psi and ivery possible with no water injection or intercooler...so 179 hp on motor then 120 hp on turbo sounds about right.....have fun and enjoy your ride...

Thanks, i will for sure. The numbers are real, and i will have the times to go with it I am sure of that.:beerchug:

weather is looking pretty ****ty this weekend for memphis...but you never know so hopefully it will turn out good. I've been going through most ridiculous **** with getting my turbo tuned correctly but it should be ready tomr. Maybe if everything is running good i can make it up this weekend

its supposed to be raining here till next weekend lol... just bought a bike and too scared to ride in the rain on the highway :(

Back