Orient Express Turbo Kit, results !!!

well it made 189 on motor,may have lost 10 hp with spacer so that's 179.if it has 8 psi with larger turbo that would be around 15 hp per psi and ivery possible with no water injection or intercooler...so 179 hp on motor then 120 hp on turbo sounds about right.....have fun and enjoy your ride...

It sounds right I built my own kit for my 08 busa same mods and @ 7lbs it made 282hp. Nice bike also.....And I was suppose to get one of the 10 kits Orient made but they passed me up so I built my own and save about $1000
bikeparts073.jpg
[/IMG]

It sounds right I built my own kit for my 08 busa same mods and @ 7lbs it made 282hp. Nice bike also.....And I was suppose to get one of the 10 kits Orient made but they passed me up so I built my own and save about $1000
bikeparts073.jpg
[/IMG]
282hp at 7psi is great...sure no boost creep going on there?

you saved more than a 1000 bucks you didn't have Joe Hahn screw your bike up. if i could stop 1 person from going to orient express then grate. they are so full of BS. it makes me sick they blew my motor on there dyno and rigged it to work only for about a mile [dont let orient express work on you bike]

They can build a 7 sec 200mph pro street busa, im pretty sure they know what they are doing. And if a motors blown, im pretty sure theres no rigging it for 1 mile to run great and the boom.

Last edited:
They can build a 7 sec 200mph pro street busa, im pretty sure they know what they are doing. And if a motors blown, im pretty sure theres no rigging it for 1 mile to run great and the boom.

Hmm, maybe it was just on the brink of dying, then died :poke:

well raced guy it happened no doubt that they do a grate job for them selves but you go to the shop and that's all they have time for them selves so i would not post it if it was not true the bike had only 3200 miles on it before turbo

you saved more than a 1000 bucks you didn't have Joe Hahn screw your bike up. if i could stop 1 person from going to orient express then grate. they are so full of BS. it makes me sick they blew my motor on there dyno and rigged it to work only for about a mile [dont let orient express work on you bike]

Well if one was all you needed you succeeded:laugh: Anyone can make a mistake it's how they treat you when things go south that gets people to come back an new customers in... I am in the middle of a Turbo an tuner hunt myself. And I am kinda looking for someone a with nice record in building an tuning an plenty of referrals from satisfied customers :please:

Back