My first turbo build UK

Bill9244

Registered
I have recently started gathering parts for my turbo build and I purchased the turbo below it arrived today and its much larger then I expected

I'm after 250bhp with standard internals gen 1 and want very quick spool as this engine is in a kit car designed for a twisty circuit

Is this turbo going to be to big for my needs?

I have recently started gathering parts for my turbo build and I purchased the turbo below it arrived today and its much larger then I expected

I'm after 250bhp with standard internals gen 1 and want very quick spool as this engine is in a kit car designed for a twisty circuit

Hi. I have never heard of that one and the price was ? If it is what it said I do not think it will work very well. As for me my turbo will be a Garrett G 42-1200c the price is about 3,300.00 US and that is only for the turbo, the header is 3,800.00 the kit will come out to about $18,000.00 but I guess you get what you pay for.

Hi. I have never heard of that one and the price was ? If it is what it said I do not think it will work very well. As for me my turbo will be a Garrett G 42-1200c the price is about 3,300.00 US and that is only for the turbo, the header is 3,800.00 the kit will come out to about $18,000.00 but I guess you get what you pay for.
Hi. What do think of raising the swingarm pivot up 12mm? Also short neck, a 120/60/ 17 tire and a triple tree with a 1 inch positive off set .That should be enough room for the front mount G 42-1200c Garrett turbo.

That turbo will be

That turbo for the Nissan will be fine

Back