Hayabusa.org Barber Track Day this Weekend.

We're heading to Birmingham early Saturday morning. What time is everyone getting to the track?

This front is gonna move through and we'll have dry conditions Saturday and Sunday! Is gonna rain like he** tonight and tomorrow though...

That post up above.... I thought someone was jacking with you for bringing the Busa to the track... We get that sometimes...
Wife straightened me out - thats why she is here:whistle:

Duc and Busa are loaded up and strapped down as is all the gear dude.:cheerleader:

We are gonna be fine this time:please:

Steven (Tufbusa) told me that we have to pee on your Duc wheels to break the curse!

I am telling ya, we are gonna be fine this time.

The high pressure area that had been stationary over the northern, south easterly portion of the country, moved to the east and this long approaching westerly low is sweeping right in behind it.
Probably have good conditions in B'ham by tomorrow late in the day.

70 ish Saturday with about 70% humidity, same for Sunday. Track might be a little damp for the first session Sat. but Barber dries out in a hurry.

Think I am good enough looking to get on the Weather Channel? Certainly better on the eyes than Al Roker for God's sake....

BUT, if'n we get rained out with this kind of meteorology in our favor, we'll do more than pee on my cursed Duc.... We'll have us a $18K bonfire and marshmellows!

Have fun guys :beerchug:

Wish I could be there...the Beast needs to feed on some asphalt :poke:

May2008_038b.jpg

I'm puttin' on the 'foil...put me in coach.

The Busa is taped up, cleaned and on a trailer and ready to go!!! There is no way I am going to be able to sleep Friday night. I'm more excited about this than I was the first time I flew an Apache...and thats one bad mofo. See ya'll in about 36

We will be headed out in about an hour or so. Depending on the weather we encounter it will take us about 4 hrs to get there.

Dennis, Trish I'll call you and let you know when we are there. See y'all soon!!:cheerleader:

I am telling ya, we are gonna be fine this time.

The high pressure area that had been stationary over the northern, south easterly portion of the country, moved to the east and this long approaching westerly low is sweeping right in behind it.
Probably have good conditions in B'ham by tomorrow late in the day.

70 ish Saturday with about 70% humidity, same for Sunday. Track might be a little damp for the first session Sat. but Barber dries out in a hurry.

Think I am good enough looking to get on the Weather Channel? Certainly better on the eyes than Al Roker for God's sake....

BUT, if'n we get rained out with this kind of meteorology in our favor, we'll do more than pee on my cursed Duc.... We'll have us a $18K bonfire and marshmellows!

I still think we should pee on it :rofl:

Leaving Nashville @ Lunch; rained like crazy but looks like will start clearing mid afternoon. You guys gonna do Dinner tonight?

Leaving later than expected. Leaf spring on the trailer broke. Having it welded now. hopefully we can get on the road soon! UGH!

Back