Hayabusa.org Barber Track Day this Weekend.

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Got some good news tonight. Don's wife Sherry and her son, Chris, will be joining us on Saturday at Barber. :cheerleader:

We have 7 .org members and several guests showing up so if you can come on down or up that would be great. Should be some fun times!

Got some good news tonight. Don's wife Sherry and her son, Chris, will be joining us on Saturday at Barber. :cheerleader:

We have 7 .org members and several guests showing up so if you can come on down or up that would be great. Should be some fun times!

Give her a hug for me please, and tell her she and Don will always be in our hearts and on our rides.
Thank you,
Bubba

Well, I got my 'other' bike all prepped and stickered up...Since I'm not fast, I gotta LOOK GOOD...

I need one more sticker, under the tail, in big white letters, saying EAT ME :rofl:

IMG_0222_Small.JPG

IMG_0221_Small.JPG

Thats awesome Dawn, tell Sherry/Chirs we are thinking about them. Hope the weather holds out for you guys. Have fun and be safe.

Diane and I will be there Saturday and Sunday. The track bike is looking better all the time, Keith! :beerchug:

Please tell them I said howdy!
And I wish all in attendance a safe and fun track day!

Keith, that bike is looking awesome!
Are you in "I" this time?

In other news, and this is coming from a poor soul who has been to two rained out track days at Barber this year, it looks like rain Thursday and Friday, giving way to clear skies, low humidity and 70 degree temps Saturday and Sunday:cheerleader:

Pretty cool that we might be able to grid up a group of Busas in one session! Of course, we'll all be getting whipped by.... Busa Whipped..... Still be cool though!:beerchug:

Well, I got my 'other' bike all prepped and stickered up...Since I'm not fast, I gotta LOOK GOOD...

I need one more sticker, under the tail, in big white letters, saying EAT ME :rofl:

IMG_0222_Small.JPG

IMG_0221_Small.JPG

Bike is looking GREAT Keith. But you are missing 2 stickers not just 1.

Where is the Marine Corps sticker?:whistle::rofl:

Pretty cool that we might be able to grid up a group of Busas in one session! Of course, we'll all be getting whipped by.... Busa Whipped..... Still be cool though!:beerchug:

You are the man at Barber. I'll try to keep close enough to get some video of you from the tank cam (if you let me borrow it).

See that confirms it. It's my bday weekend. Don's family will be there. .Org members all together and thoughts from the rest of us with you all. IT IS GOING TO BE A SPECTACULAR WEEKEND........... I'm excited for you alll.... HOLY COW I NEED A NEW CHAIR.. the jumpin up and down I think I broke mine. LMFAO ehhehehehehehehehe Hugs all around to you all...

FOR PETE SAKE POST UP THE PICS ALREADY... HEHEHEHEHEHE

See that confirms it. It's my bday weekend. Don's family will be there. .Org members all together and thoughts from the rest of us with you all. IT IS GOING TO BE A SPECTACULAR WEEKEND........... I'm excited for you alll.... HOLY COW I NEED A NEW CHAIR.. the jumpin up and down I think I broke mine. LMFAO ehhehehehehehehehe Hugs all around to you all...

FOR PETE SAKE POST UP THE PICS ALREADY... HEHEHEHEHEHE

You should ride up for your BDay:thumbsup:

Happy early Bday girl!!!:cheerleader:

Back