Hayabusa.org Barber Track Day this Weekend.

Keith, that bike is looking awesome!
Are you in "I" this time?

In other news, and this is coming from a poor soul who has been to two rained out track days at Barber this year, it looks like rain Thursday and Friday, giving way to clear skies, low humidity and 70 degree temps Saturday and Sunday:cheerleader:

Pretty cool that we might be able to grid up a group of Busas in one session! Of course, we'll all be getting whipped by.... Busa Whipped..... Still be cool though!:beerchug:

Randy, Novice was all that was available 2 months ago when I reserved the dates. I did talk to my instructor at Nashville and he said I could move up; maybe we'll get lucky near the end of the days and I can slip in the last sessions with you guys...wouldn't be much fun in the BACK of you all day!

I hear a guy sold his Sunday I for $400....

P.S. Where is everyone staying?

Are you SURE you want to risk it and bring that Ducati?

Randy, Novice was all that was available 2 months ago when I reserved the dates. I did talk to my instructor at Nashville and he said I could move up; maybe we'll get lucky near the end of the days and I can slip in the last sessions with you guys...wouldn't be much fun in the BACK of you all day!

I hear a guy sold his Sunday I for $400....

P.S. Where is everyone staying?

Are you SURE you want to risk it and bring that Ducati?

We will not be bringing the Ducati.....:whistle: Did you hear that Mother Nature:please:

:laugh:

Got the essentials on the trailer.

DSCI0002 (Medium).JPG

You should ride up for your BDay:thumbsup:

Happy early Bday girl!!!:cheerleader:
LOL The only excuse I have is that I don't have one. Just wimpin out cause of intimidation of the track. Does that count. :bowdown: we are scouting out a track bike though. I will hopefully be getting one either by christmas or just there after. we don't even have leathers yet. LOL ooooo and when I get to the track I want the kindergarten class LOL "ok so this is how you lean correctly without falling off" You all have a great time though if we can drive up girl I'll come visit for the day... I'll even bring umbrella's LOL :thumbsup:

Hope you guys have a great time and ride safe! I think it's so cool for Sherry to be able to go, it will be good for her. Dawn, give her a big hug for me too.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!

I only wish i was closer some times! :beerchug:

LOL The only excuse I have is that I don't have one. Just wimpin out cause of intimidation of the track. Does that count. :bowdown: we are scouting out a track bike though. I will hopefully be getting one either by christmas or just there after. we don't even have leathers yet. LOL ooooo and when I get to the track I want the kindergarten class LOL "ok so this is how you lean correctly without falling off" You all have a great time though if we can drive up girl I'll come visit for the day... I'll even bring umbrella's LOL :thumbsup:

You dont have to go buy a track bike, take the Busa out there and run Novice. You can go at your pace (with an instructor) and you'll learn more that day than you will riding that bike on the street for a year! Once you have registered and enter for a track day, the track is yours, for the weekend. Nothing whatsoever to be intimidated about - you helped lease the track!

You'll need some leather though....

Get set up, we'll be heading back in the Spring:thumbsup:

And I see your Busa is in pieces (Gixxernation post...) what's up with that?

Let the wife come and mop up his mess...LOL

He misunderstood what was said.

Last edited by a moderator:
You SURE you want to bring that Duc? Weather channel says gonna rain like crazy tomorrow, but start clearing by 3 PM which should get us mainly dry by SAT AM....gonna be a soggy drive....

Looks like good weather!! 20% Saturday 0% Sunday! dont forget to take some video and laptimes! :)

You SURE you want to bring that Duc? Weather channel says gonna rain like crazy tomorrow, but start clearing by 3 PM which should get us mainly dry by SAT AM....gonna be a soggy drive....

This front is gonna move through and we'll have dry conditions Saturday and Sunday! Is gonna rain like he** tonight and tomorrow though...

That post up above.... I thought someone was jacking with you for bringing the Busa to the track... We get that sometimes...
Wife straightened me out - thats why she is here:whistle:

Duc and Busa are loaded up and strapped down as is all the gear dude.:cheerleader:

We are gonna be fine this time:please:

Wish I could be there too...give Sherry and the family our very best and let them know we think of them all of the time.

You guys have a blast!! :bowdown:

Back