Pictures from Barber Track Day 10/24

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Everyone from our group made it through Day 1 on 2 wheels. I left Luci with the suspension tuner last night to have the forks rebuilt with OHLINS internals. The guy that rebuilt the forks in August messed them up pretty bad. GIXERTP tried to help me get them sorted out at the Bash to no avail. They will be done right this time, for about the same price as the botch job.

The Museum
Dennis Heidler's Photos - 2009 Barber Museum | Facebook

At the track
Dennis Heidler's Photos - Barber, Day 1 | Facebook

I can't wait until A)I have a Busa - and - B)I will be able to ride it well enough not to kill anyone including myself (probably take a decade or so). Looked like a blast. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Nice pics....hopefully I will run 'I' this time next year...we'll see how the world treats me and how many times I can get out on the track. For now, happier than a pig in sh*t just to be riding.

Nice pics....hopefully I will run 'I' this time next year...we'll see how the world treats me and how many times I can get out on the track. For now, happier than a pig in sh*t just to be riding.

Adam it was a great pleasure to meet you! Hope to see you again soon!

Great pix Dennis. The last two show me how you abused the race Busa :laugh: Good to see part of Don's Family in attendance. Hope they're doing well.

Great Pix Dennis!:cheerleader:

As always it was great to see you and Trish. Glad we got to hang out with y'all for the weekend. Have a safe trip home tomorrow.

Great pix Dennis. The last two show me how you abused the race Busa :laugh: Good to see part of Don's Family in attendance. Hope they're doing well.

It was a blast. If I wound out 2nd gear, the front end would come off the ground over any minor bump. I'm sure the folks standing at the fence were impressed when the front tire came up a few inches 1/2 way down the straight :laugh:

I think us peeing on Randy's bike is what REALLY broke the curse :rofl:

Back