Has to be the squidliest thing I have ever seen

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, today, I am driving with my wife and youngest son to pick up my oldest at pre-school. On the way, I see a single center lamp Gixxer riding up. Tennis shoes, shorts, a t-shirt and a helmet. At least he's wearing a helmet..... so while riding, about 25, he unstraps his helmet and takes it off, wind catches it, he almost drops it..I about choke. I am now staring at him in my rear view because I have this suspision that I am about to be cornholed with a new Gix....he sets the helmet on his tank, and I see him pull the clutch lever, and I hear the revs - I tell my wife, you gotta watch this....pops the clutch and dayum near loops it, slaps back down with this pained look on his grape.
So, ultimately, he pulls into the big W (Walmart) a couple of spots away from us (we need to waste some time before Christopher is done at school) and he leaves the helemt sitting on his tank. So I ask him, don't you want to lock that helmet or something? He says "Why?" I say, somebody that actually wants to wear a helmet might snake it. He says -"I don't see you riding nothin', so what the hell do you know?" Yeah, man, you're right. It's none of my business. You be careful. What a tool.
Oh well, had to share.

So, what does your "new" helmet look like?
laugh.gif

Should have taken it just for him being such an azz
rock.gif

So, what does your "new" helmet look like?
laugh.gif

Should have taken it just for him being such an azz
rock.gif
Didn't want to give him a reason to be a bigger D!@&head. I thought about giving him some line about how real riders have ZX-14s...but I couldn't bring myself to spew that filth!

Ask him how long he was going to be there, go pick-up your son and take the family home and then go back to Wal-Mart and say "This is the nuthin' that I ride!"
laugh.gif

Hopefully when he fulfills his Darwinian destiny soon, he won't take anyone else with him.

He sounds way too cool to hang out with the likes of you!
laugh.gif

What a dink...
wink.gif

AND RIGHT AFTER YOU TALKED W/ HIM HE GOES INSIDE AND YOU STASH HIS HELMET SOMEWHERE IN THE LOT RIGHT! YOU HAD TO HAVE BEEN ATLEAST TEMPTED M.C. MUSTANG.
wink.gif

Even for a squid that's kinda baffling. If you're going to ride without the lid (taking it off mid-ride no less!!) why not just leave it at home in the first place?
rock.gif

"I don't see you riding nothin', so what the hell do you know?" [/QUOTE]

"I'm riding you scrawny squid A$$, beeyotch!!!"

*Shawn goes flying over bike while pummeling squid with his own helmet*

Back