Have you ever read a post that pisses you off?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay, I read this on a local board and it just made me really angry. We talk smack about cagers and how they are dangerous and don't look out for us...but then one of us does something like this.
Anyway, read on -----------------------------------------

Last night me and $%$^& were comming home from a friends house. As we were crossing the lillian bridge doing about 80 a gsxr 1300 passed me on the outside like i was standing still. hitting my car in the process . He took a right at the light and so did i. I wanted to talk to him so if there was any damage to my car he could pay for it. About a mile down the road, the road curved to the right he had his left blinker on and it was a dirt road. He turnd left onto the dirt road doing at least 60. Then the golden rule went out the window "keep the rubber side down" as soon as he hit the dirt he hit the dirt. he and the bike slide about 100 feet. So i stop and goto check on him. His shield was so scratched up i could not see his face. he sat up even though me and (**&^ told him not to. he tried to open the shield but it would not. so he broke it off. as soon as he did that i could smell the alcohol after he sat up he took his helmet off. he was only wearing a t-shirt so both arms and his left shoulder were tore up pretty bad. this guy was so drunk he couldnt even walk. they took him to jail. I checked my car this morning but thankfully i didnt have any damage, but his bike it done on the left side.

Deffinatly brought home the message dont drink and ride and always wear your gear.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Look, I just ask that we don't be idiots. Don't drink and drive/ride. Nothing good comes out of it and there is potential for a lot of bad. Sorry to be so heavy on a Sunday.....

Shawn

Good post, sad story... Makes a good point though
wink.gif

What a jacka$$ ! Another hit to our insurance rates ....:angry:

Honestly.. pisses me off when anyone drinks and drives.. but when you are on a motorcycle.... that is just down right stupid..

I wont say anything more because anything more that I would say would seem cold and heartless....

Unless you know for sure, I doubt the story is true
wink.gif
. From my experince if you go down at 60 mph on a dirt road, you DON'T go to jail  
wow.gif
! YOU go directly to the Hospital
face7.gif
. Even his post says he was messed up a good bit. Maybe after the Hospital, but not directly to Jail !  
ss011.gif

If he was that drunk, he probably just turned to mush when he hit. I've seen guys drunk in cars who crash and walk away. The sad part is guys like this just reinforce what so many cagers already think about motorcycle drivers. Gives us all a BAD name!!!

Darwinism at work. Still sorry to hear of a rider down though.

Why not kill himself on a smaller bike? The bigger the gun, the bigger the mess! Now the Busa has at-least one more hater in the public eyes!
mad.gif

Oh ya...Never drink and ride!

yeah, I read that one too. did they ever figure out who it was? One of the few times I wish someone would NOT of worn a helmet

Unless you know for sure, I doubt the story is true
wink.gif
. From my experince if you go down at 60 mph on a dirt road, you DON'T go to jail  
wow.gif
! YOU go directly to the Hospital
face7.gif
. Even his post says he was messed up a good bit. Maybe after the Hospital, but not directly to Jail !  
ss011.gif
There were some inferences to be taken from the post, and the poster is a rider with our local group. Didn't figure out who it was yet, but in this area and some of the other information in the post (especially being Mardi Gras) I have no trouble believing it - even if the specific info is missing.

Back