Have u ever taken a photo and ... ?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Noticed details about it later?

On yesterdays ride we were about 30 miles up into the sierra wilderness, I saw a scooter coming along and I had my helmet on and didnt notice details about this friendly guy as he rode by ... he had a prothstetic hook! And looks like he is on his way to change the front tire ... I was impressed and I thought the scooter was cool too. :cool:

Foggy Nov Ride 021b.jpg

Neat to see that. Thanks for sharing. Took a guide in Texoma this year.. only had 1 full arm/hand and just passed his elbow on his right arm. He could work circles around other guides.. no kidding. He could bait your poll, take fish off, and rebait with in 15 seconds. Was amazing! Stan is the man.

great pic! :beerchug:

as for the original question...as i was leaving Eureka Springs this past Spring with BusaWhipped and Mrs. Busawhipped, we took the road above the dam as i had never been up there and wanted to get a pic...i jumped out of the truck, snapped a couple, and got back in so we could head for St. Louis...BusaWhipped asked if i had gotten a pic of LCB and Lamb going across the dam...i didn't think i had but upon looking at my pics realized that the Ninja Camera had snapped one of my friends as they headed out on their journey in the yellow vehicle pulling the bikes...i thought that was pretty cool as i was just trying to get a landscape shot but having some friends in it always makes it better!

IMG_7045 (Large).jpg

Back