Ever come acros a deal that you could not pass on?

cool.gif

damit, ive been looking for one exactly like that. what size is it?

i havent seen one in person yet. does it match the blue on your bike? from the pics the helmet looks a little bit lighter than the color on the busas.

<!--EDIT|psycobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156750625 -->

damit, ive been looking for one exactly like that. what size is it?

i havent seen one in person yet. does it match the blue on your bike? from the pics the helmet looks a little bit lighter than the color on the busas.
This one is a L, and the blue is a little lighter than the Busa..
It is odd, it is a L, but overall is bigger than my XL Mainframe -

I will go out today and take a pic of the bike and helmet together... (Thanks for the excuse!)

As promised, pics of the helmet with the scoot. The blue in the helmet is a tad lighter than Bessie, but stil looks good!

DSC04928.JPG

Little darker with clouds, but actually shows the difference a little better...

DSC04925.JPG

As for a ride report, I installed my autocom headset last night, every thing fits nice and close. There is a lot more airflow in this helmet than the mainframe - vents are craze on this helmet. I also noticed that the rear spoiler actually works like a laminar airfoil (spoiler) and works to keep the helmet stable at speeds... Cheek pads are nice and soft... a lot less wind noise than I had with the mainframe, but that is probably due to the fact that the mainframe had loosened up and I was getting more air under the helmet.

Looks good, Shawn! There is a difference, but not very noticeable.

Back