Handy stands

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey people, I have had the handy stands for a few months now and the rear works good, however a lil flimsy compared to the pit bulls. Anyway I cant get the front stand under the forks. So how are u guyz doin it? With a helper to steady the bike I can do the front first but it is difficult. But when I lift the rear first, front dives too much to get the prongs under the forks...

plz no "cant get it up jokes..."

thanx-K

So.. Kent.. having problems getting it up eh?

Oh wait, you said no jokes.. sorry..
poke.gif

I put my rear stand on first, then with the rear stand in place I put the front stand in place.

I am not real super pleased with the front stands, I have had them slip out trying to put the stand in place, the front end fell but it was not big deal, the rear stand is so stable I didnt have any problems.

But as long as you put the rear stand in place first, then take your time with the front stand, you should not have any problems.

Then just make sure you remove in reverse order. front stand first, rear stand last.

I have never had anyone help me with putting my bike on the stand. I wouldnt trust anyone to help me.

you really just need to get the tip under the forks, then place the edge of the fork on the groove in the stand. Make sure the forks are straight, then push down....should go right up.
cool.gif

Same here... The front can be alittle tricky! Generally once I have the rear installed I line the front up and step on the stand to lift the bike... Never had it fall but, I never stop wondering if its going to line up or not.

The front is easy, not tricky... It looks kind of funny when you place the stand under the forks. It looks like it may go up and may not if you know what I mean... ;)

Anyway... Just put them under so that they to rest on the forks and push down on the stand and up she comes. You will notice it almost sits perfect on the stand after its up.

Cloud

The front is no problem for me, if it don,t catch the first time, it will the next time, if the rear is up, there is no way the bike will fall.
wink.gif

Back