Handy Stands

Rich

Registered
I recieved both the front and the rear handy stands yesterday and for 107$ including shipping they are awesome. awesome quality. I seriously can not see spending 120 + shipping for a rear pitbull stand when you can get the front and rear for 107. I would recommend these over any of the other stands!

Glad you like 'em, Rich! I'll stick with my PitBulls, though!

Proud Handy Stand owner for almost two-years......... "No Problems"
Good product, Great price.. There are better, but none cheaper!

Handy stand owner here. Had mine ~2months and have no complaints.
They're a heck of a lot more sturdy than their pic displays.

GREAT STANDS FOR THE MONEY VERY STURDY... STORED MINE ALL WINTER ON MY HANDY STANDS NO PROBLEMS... CONGRATS.

Handy Stand,s owner here also, my bike set on both for 3 months this winter while I polished the wheels, no problem,s!

<!--EDIT|busa1300nut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082770477 -->

No problem, they are worth the money!! That is what mine are sitting on right now. I am supposed to get the oil pan tomorrow and then I wired in the Nitrous tonight. I am going to test it out tomorrow.

pic of bike on stands after she got a bath...
smile.gif

busa_003.jpg

Ordered mine on Friday...Received them on Monday...Had the bike up on the stands moments later. I can't believe how well they work...I don't know why, but I thought they were gonna be a pain in the a$$ or something, but they worked flawlessly. Both the front and rear stands work equally well...I can't believe I got both of them for $114. Thanks for the heads up Rich...They couldn't work better.

My_new_Handy_Stands_April_26__2004_003.jpg

Nice!  anyone got a close up pic?  how do they attach? spools front & rear?
HB on the back you can get either spools or the ones with the pads (I got the ones with the pads, I have 7" over extensions). Then on the front they have nipples that stick into the bottoms of the forks. I will take some pics tonight.

Thanx guyz I will order today, oh and these are the standard set right? Nuthin specific for the busa?

Here ya go Hawaiibusa and justintime2. Some closeups of the stands. For the rear stand I use the V bobbin support, because I have the swingarm spools.

000_0062.JPG

Back