Handy Stands???

Bill, glad to hear that they are giving you a refund.. +1 on "T" Rex stands, they are nice stands for the buck..
bowdown.gif

I think I am going to wait on a fender unless I come across a good deal on one. The untrained eye won't even notice it actually. I think I need to get a leather coat before the morning temps start getting a little cool. It's nice to have leather when temp starts dropping below 50.

I've been thinking about stands lately too. Are Suzuki stands any good and are they priced good or are they over priced? Can you get away with just a rear stand or should I bite the bullet and get both? Who sells the best stands for the money? Sorry to here about your fender. That's why I'm asking all these questions.

I've been thinking about stands lately too. Are Suzuki stands any good and are they priced good or are they over priced? Can you get away with just a rear stand or should I bite the bullet and get both? Who sells the best stands for the money? Sorry to here about your fender. That's why I'm asking all these questions.
You can get away with just a rear stand for oil changes and chain cleanings. You can get much better deals on tires on the internet though. I think getting both stands is worth it in the long run. I buy tires off the internet, take the wheels off myself, then take both to have mounted just on the rims. You can almost get a pair of tires mounted on rims and balanced for what you will pay at a dealer to do a rear tire. A little more work for you but you become more familiar with your machine. Just my experience.

Back