handy stands

Thanks for the stand recommendations. I've always had a center stand before this so I'm learning. I guess I need to look for spools at the dealer (or hardware?)

Anyone else think it's funny that Pit Bull bought Handy stands?
laugh.gif
Yea it's pretty ironic, but VaBusa was kind enough to send me the stickers from her Pit Bull stand purchase - so I don't feel too bad.

Pit Bull

I had the Handy stands for a while and replaced them with Pitbulls. The front was too flimsy for my liking (it has been a few years and they might be better now). To adjust for different widths up front you bent the stand.
wow.gif
For the money they are fine but if you don't mind spending more you can get better. YMMV

BLU88-- I found the colored aluminum spools shown on the Sus website for <20$ like you said. I might try to make a caster option for the rear stand so I can scoot the bike around when its inside! Thanks.

I have a pit bull front stand that I got used for $50 so I can't complain
wink.gif
I'm stil;l searching out a deal on a rear stand

DEZZY I HAVE A SUZUKI REAR STAND NOT BEING USED NOW THAT I HAVE THE HANDY STANDS ...WORKS FINE IT HAVE THE SWINGARM PAD. I USED IT UP UNTIL I GOT MY HANDY STANDS LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ... JOSE

fastbusa good lookn out for all...the non adjustable one that comes in the set lines up perfect on my bike.

Haven't had a problem with my handy stands yet. Only complaint that I could make is that the front stand can be a pain at times. Good quality/Great price

I just recieved mine yesterday and they are awesome, in my opinion you can't beat the quality for the price. They seem really sturdy.

ILL TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM SATURDAY.
btw the front fits perfect.

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: "added pic"|1082881943 -->

busa_003.jpg

Handy man here! After getting the rear spools she was ready to fly. Very sturdy, maybe not as flashy as other stands, but definitely not as expensive. Good choice.

hey all her are the pics of my baby on the stands.... after a fresh wash. always feels good to rub my baby down after riding. and yes i wash it on the stands, makes it so much easier to get the wheel.

here u go cloud. hope it helps to see the pics.
blu

busa_004.jpg

FOR ALL THE NEWBIES THAT ARE GONNA NEED STANDS ... HERE IS A GOOD SET FOR YOU . www.handyindustries.com

Back