handy stands

BLU88

Registered
if anybody is looking for race stands to either work or store
your bike check out www.handyindustries.com
got mine in the mail today and they are great. especially for the price, $99 plus shipping wich was $10 so 109 to my door.
made of nice thick steel. good fit on front and back. that price is for front and back stands.

I was gonna buy pitbull but didnt have the $ to fork out, so chose handy.....good choice for the money....

I almost did the same, but went ahead for the pitbulls. I know shops that have been using them for years with no problems. Are the handi stands adjustable?

I got the Handy Stands too, I figured that with the money I saved on them compared to the others available that means more money for go-fast goodies.
They work pretty good and only the rear stand is adjustable but all in all a good bargain.

Pit Bull

I am happy with them and i am like pit bull more money for something else for the bike....
biggrin.gif

I am sure the pitbulls are better quality but these handy stands are unbeatable for the money. I also have the front rear set for $99 and you just can't touch that. They seem to be of acceptable quality, finish, and work just fine.
smile.gif

I've had the Handy stands for about 5 months. Got both of them for $79 shipped to my door doing a group buy. They are rock solid and can't be beat for the price compared to other stands out there.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVE HANDY STANDS
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM?
rock.gif
smile.gif
love mine....I just drove to the factory and picked mine up.
biggrin.gif
only 60 mi away.

The fit is great and for only $99 you can't beat that..... I saved a ton of money. My bike has been on the stands for 3 months solid with me working on it and no problems whatsoever.

rock.gif

rock.gif

AREY :YOU CAN ORDER THEM BOTH WAYS .... CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND ORDER THE HANDY STANDS . I HAVE A SUZUKI REAR STAND AND THE QUALITY OF THE HANDY ARE MUCH BETTER.
LARGER WHEELS, THICKER METAL...ETC.
smile.gif

What is the difference between the rubber pads and bobbin stands (which should I get)? It says to pick one or the other. I was just thinking I needed to order a stand and two sounds better
smile.gif

I got my Handy stands 4 christmas and right now my BUSA is up on both stands waiting on my wheels to get back from the chrome shop. I think they are well worth the money. The suzuki stands I looked at had smaller tubeing and cost twice as much. The bobits are more stable than the pads, but my bubby that has an ext swingarm with no place for spools ordered a set of pads for my stands and they work just fine. Don,t go by the pics. in the magazines, they don,t do them justice, they are much more solid in person and they are powder coated too.:)

these are the stands that i have. my buddy has the handy standswhich are good but the red line stands are better quality, sturdier and only a few dollars more for the pair. the rear also comes with attachments so you can use the spools or rollers !
http://www.redlinestands.com/

<!--EDIT|kb97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075516200 -->

GOHSTHAWK GET THE BOBBINS THEY ARE MORE STURDY THAN THE PADS. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO BUY SOME SWINGARM SPOOLS.

JUST LIKE BUSA1300 SAID THE PICS DONT DO THEM JUSTICE... THEY ARE GREAT FOR THE MONEY. VERY STURDY AND WITH THICK TUBING.

AREY :YOU CAN ORDER THEM BOTH WAYS .... CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND ORDER THE HANDY STANDS . I HAVE A SUZUKI REAR STAND AND THE QUALITY OF THE HANDY ARE MUCH BETTER.
LARGER WHEELS, THICKER METAL...ETC.  
smile.gif
Damm it! I can't cancel the order, Stand has already been shipped.
mad.gif

Back