PitBull Stands

Iced

f=12;t=13696;act=ST
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry to revive this topic about stands but I'm looking for a set of front/rear PitBull stands.  I'm in Canada and if anyone knows of Canadian locations for the best price on these, I'd appreciate it.

I've searched the forums and see a lot of posts about Pitbull stands and stands from Handy but I think I'm set on Pitbull's.

There was a post about kneedraggers.com but I guess it's a US based location.  For those of you that bought, did you purchase the 'Pit Bull Rear Stand - Standard '.  What about the front?  I'm looking for something that uses spools instead of being directly on the swingarm and forks.

Hardracing.com has them in stock ( in NC). If you are on the east coast you can't get them any quicker. Otherwise try above suggestions.

what did they cost? I bought a front on ebay for $50, but have to get the hayabusa pin for it. But I want a rear as well.. What about the price
rock.gif

I know you said your set on the pit-bulls but I just got the $99 set of handy stands F/R and they seem to work great!

Back