Gun Ban list released

Same here....

There ya go, bringing that sword to a gunfight again....:poke:

:rofl:

I love that part of the movie :rofl:

You know, I heard it was done as a joke, but it turned out so well they kept it. (dont know if it was true or not)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be embarrassed if I needed more than one round to shoot one person breaking into my house. I do not see any need to have a street sweeper or any semi auto rifle in my house.

The constitution was made to be modified (every amendment (by definition) is a modification to the constitution). Where do we get the right to own a gun? Why not C-4 or Napalm or meth. Do I have an inherent right to own them?

I would be embarrassed if I needed more than one round to shoot one person breaking into my house. I do not see any need to have a street sweeper or any semi auto rifle in my house.

The constitution was made to be modified (every amendment (by definition) is a modification to the constitution). Where do we get the right to own a gun? Why not C-4 or Napalm or meth. Do I have an inherent right to own them?

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There is your right to own a gun...

As for C-4, Napalm or meth... Well those arent covered in the constitution. We are looking at them INFRINGING on our constitutional rights.

I think I am bordering on political -- Are you part of a well regulated militia(the well regulated militia spoken of was what we now call the National Guard)? I am so the 2nd amendment says I can. Technically(per the constitution) the military is not allowed to have guns at home either -- just the National Guard. :rulez:

Street sweepers and semi (easily converted to) automatic weapons are not covered either.

the 2nd amendment was not designed to protect us from each other . its there to protect us from the government . and if you trust any politician you need your head checked

Nicely articulated, I shall now ask for permission to quote you on occassion.

+1... and it's about the RIGHTS! If I have the money to afford a 50 cal machine gun or any other gun, and I'm obeying all laws and not hurting anyone why would you care whether or not I can buy one? Like someone else said, no different in the government telling me I can't own a BUSA because they have to much power. :moon:

He later denied ever having filled out such a questionnaire. I believe him, and I agree with his support of child-safety locks along with his stand on semi automatic weapons. Of course, that's just me :).

Of course he denied it. . . He knows how the majority of the people of America feel about government implimented gun control. Shall we go into all the other things he's denied, lied about, "bent the truth" about, etc. or just leave it at that? (and yes, I know, nearly all politicians deny, lie, bend the truth, etc. I'm not saying he's the only one. But you brought it up. . .)

As others have said, it's about the rights. Why do we NEED to own any guns on that list? We don't. But the fact of the matter is, automatic weapons are flippin fun to shoot! And anyone who really believes that so called "gun control" will help the crime rates of America had better go take a closer look at all the other countries that have tried it. (and I'm counting rediculous ammo taxation as gun control because if you can't afford to use the thing, it's pretty much worthless anyway) Criminals will never follow laws. What do you think being a criminal means. . . It means you don't follow laws. So why would this one be any different? They will still have the guns, we won't, (or won't be able to afford to use them) and they'll overrun us law abiding citizens. It's happened in every other country that has implimented laws like this one; so why do so many people think that it won't happen here? And as others have said. . . The list of automatics is only a start. . .

Back