Gun Ban list released

YOu know I have a bunch of respect for ALL of my fellow Busa Owners/Riders, but
come on people back away from the Chicken Little "Obama gonna take my guns away" bullshid.

THE ONLY PEOPLE LAUGHING IS FIREARMS DEALERS .......................... ALL THE WAY THE MOTHERFGGING BANK $$$$$

:whistle:

Last edited:
YOu know I have a bunch of respect for ALL of my fellow Busa Owners/Riders, but
come on people back away from the Chicken Little "Obama gonna take my guns away" bullshid.

THE ONLY PEOPLE LAUGHING IS FIREARMS DEALERS .......................... ALL THE WAY THE MOTHERFGGING BANK $$$$$

:whistle:

They dont have to take them away.....just make it too expensive to operate.

Kind of like catering to the rich.

The comparison of motorcycles and a damn ak47 or whatever gun is your "favorite" means of "target practice" is just plain stupid. I can understand someone wanting a firearm to protect their house and family......more power to you. But the need for an arsenal.......i don't see it. Just my opinion.

I think what most of us are worried about (those of us who are worried) are not so concerned with this specific ban list as we are in our basic rights and the initial ban being used as a means to execute more and more gun controls in the future

yes, at this time it is paranoia. And I personally don’t see a problem with "most" of the guns on the ban list. But once you pass a law to ban specific guns (the biggest hurdle) it is easy to add guns to that list.

It could be nothing more than "the sky is falling" syndrome.

However I do wonder why the administration is being so quite. The current administration is anti-gun and they historically would be jumping all over some of the most recent news worthy events that have happened in regards to every day citizens using legal guns to commit murders, especially the most recent law enforcement officers that have been killed.

Their unusual quietness makes me take pause to wonder if this is the quiet before the storm. It is an uncomfortable silence.

You know, the type of silence when you piss your wife off real bad in the evening, but instead of screaming and yelling she just becomes real pleasant, and it makes you worried to go to sleep because you think you have finally pushed her over the edge and she is going to kill you in your sleep.

You know, that kind of silence :laugh:

I'm sure you trust your wife, Thrasher :). I trust that our president is not after a complete ban on guns.

I'm sure you trust your wife, Thrasher :). I trust that our president is not after a complete ban on guns.
Ten years ago, Obama had to fill out a questionnaire while running for office.. So, yes, I think that the underlying idea is to get this "gateway" legislation into law and then work the end sweep.. Lets revisit this again in another 4 years..

35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.

yeah, I trust my wife. been married so long however that if she wanted to take my life I wouldnt care. it is hers to take :laugh:

Ten years ago, Obama had to fill out a questionnaire while running for office.. So, yes, I think that the underlying idea is to get this "gateway" legislation into law and then work the end sweep.. Lets revisit this again in another 4 years..

35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.

He later denied ever having filled out such a questionnaire. I believe him, and I agree with his support of child-safety locks along with his stand on semi automatic weapons. Of course, that's just me :).

Gun safe, child proof locks, parent accountability are all great ideas....

He later denied ever having filled out such a questionnaire. I believe him, and I agree with his support of child-safety locks along with his stand on semi automatic weapons. Of course, that's just me :).

Totally all for the safety measures. I have a few guns and all I will say is it takes multiple secured steps to ever be able to have a fully loaded and operational fire arm in my house.

Totally all for the safety measures. I have a few guns and all I will say is it takes multiple secured steps to ever be able to have a fully loaded and operational fire arm in my house.

I hope those multiple steps don't take too long if someone tries to come thru the front door....

The comparison of motorcycles and a damn ak47 or whatever gun is your "favorite" means of "target practice" is just plain stupid. I can understand someone wanting a firearm to protect their house and family......more power to you. But the need for an arsenal.......i don't see it. Just my opinion.

the point is you should be able to own whatever you want not based on whether its practical or not

the point is you should be able to own whatever you want not based on whether its practical or not
I knew someone else would see the point :laugh: erosion of rights is a vicious little dog that turns out to be a big old wolf in time..

I knew someone else would see the point :laugh: erosion of rights is a vicious little dog that turns out to be a big old wolf in time..

yeah i was just making the comparison earlier....How would you like it if the government said "Hayabusa's are too fast and are dangerous and you really don't need them, therefore they are banned POOF GONE....now here this harley gets you places just like your hayabusa did except it doesn't go as fast and its a little safer therefore you can ride it instead" That would suck, and its basically the same principle of the gun dilemma, I don't even own any of the guns on the banned list neither do i have an intent on buying them anytime soon but i still don't like my right to buy them taken away. ITS ALL ABOUT THE RIGHTS

I hope those multiple steps don't take too long if someone tries to come thru the front door....

That is what my sword is for :laugh:

At night I have quick access to a riot shotgun and 1 9mm. but my sword would be my primary weapon if I could use it.

Quieter :beerchug:

That is what my sword is for :laugh:

At night I have quick access to a riot shotgun and 1 9mm. but my sword would be my primary weapon if I could use it.

Quieter :beerchug:

Same here....

There ya go, bringing that sword to a gunfight again....:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that I will get abused for this but,
TFD - why do you think that you should be allowed to have a gun at home? If you want to be able to have a gun on the banned list go be a cop.

The banned list of guns really have no home protection value in my opinion.

I won't abuse you I don't see any of the guns I use for carry or have at home so I am ok for now anyway:lol:

AK47 for defense maybe in a little more rural area might work but here in the city you most probably will kill all the neighbors sleeping in there homes or apartments while you dropping that intruder.:lol: Only thing that sucks is the criminals will still have these guns an be able to purchase them just going to cost them extra.:whistle:

I know that I will get abused for this but,
TFD - why do you think that you should be allowed to have a gun at home? If you want to be able to have a gun on the banned list go be a cop.

The banned list of guns really have no home protection value in my opinion.

Go look at the Watts riots videos. There is new footage of a guy with an AK standing on his roof protecting his home from a mob. The only reason the mob didn't burn and loot his home was because of that AK he was holding.

The only reason for a government to even care what guns the public has, is it they are scared of them because they are not doing the right things. Tyrants always want to disarm the people so they can't rebel.

Back