Gun Ban list released

This makes me sick. :puke:
I've had my new rifle on order for almost 6 months. I can't begin to explain how upset I'll be if Springfield doesn't get it to me before this happens. :cussing:

My friends parents own a gun range near me and all their stock has been bought up almost... last time I was in there they didnt even have 9mm bullets to sell to rented guns for the range...they would actually go to local sporting stores and buy up their entire stock every time they found out there was more available... people are going bonkers buying up everything and anything

Half of me thought that I'd click on the link and find a bright, flashing .gif saying ALL OF THEM! HA HA HA!

Edit: After reading the list; WTF. That sucks.

Last edited:
This makes me sick. :puke:
I've had my new rifle on order for almost 6 months. I can't begin to explain how upset I'll be if Springfield doesn't get it to me before this happens. :cussing:

i can not agree more.. this is sick.. when did America become a dictatorship and not a land of the ppl for the ppl.. and what makes me more sick is that i can not protect myself or family? should i just use harsh words to someone sticking a gun in my face? no! you can have my guns when you become a better shot to me...

sorry guy/gals... i am not that much of a nut case.. but this just upsets me.. the BG will always have the guns not matter what but us honest citizens are now being punished for no reason? i will not accept this as what America was founded on.. hell even slick Willie gave us a tad more to work with then Obomanation... JMHO... hate on me if you want..

If the Supremes impede their plan, they'll just slap a huge sin federal tax on all ammo. 1 term...

I know that I will get abused for this but,
TFD - why do you think that you should be allowed to have a gun at home? If you want to be able to have a gun on the banned list go be a cop.

The banned list of guns really have no home protection value in my opinion.

I know that I will get abused for this but,
TFD - why do you think that you should be allowed to have a gun at home? If you want to be able to have a gun on the banned list go be a cop.

The banned list of guns really have no home protection value in my opinion.

same reason that you have the right to buy a hayabusa and not a ninja 250.....In America you should have the right to buy cool big ass guns the blow **** up and fire as many rounds as you want.

I take offense to you claiming that I would ever own a Ninja.

haha i hear you....its just ridiculous that you can't have an AR-15 if you want too. The hayabusa isn't necessary but lifes alot more fun with it, same principle to the guns on the banned list, def not necessary but hell 90% of what americans do isn't necessary. My neighbor just bought an AR-15 with a sweet ass night vision setup on it:thumbsup: and his dad used to work for company that had something to do with military weapons or technology or something....think it was called Raytheon maybe, anyway he has a sweet ass M16 or something with a grenade launcher and a bunch of other cool stuff

If the Supremes impede their plan, they'll just slap a huge sin federal tax on all ammo. 1 term...
thats exactly the plan they are saying anywhere from 500-700 percent tax on ammo as well... so your standard 20 dollar box of ammo will cost anywhere between 100-140 dollars and as the video said thats if they dont go ahead with the micro serial on each bullet making you a felon for having non micro bullets....

it just does not make sense to me... do you think the crack dealer thats carrying a gun 24-7 really cares about any of these laws? These laws wont even effect them anymore then the current laws do... I have 4 very close cop friends and daily they pull people off the streets with guns and no permits

I am glad for the list, now I know what guns to buy :whistle:

I guess Obama forgot what he said when he was running, not for gun ban. I guess he meant just for police and military.

Anyone wanna buy my DPMS AR-10 .308 for a nice preban price?

Thats only one of the bans their looking at the other still allows all the weapons we all own and love. If you read close in the Clinton ban the AR's were not banned but poeple are dumb and believe anything.

The worst thing their trying to do is not only ban the manufacture of these weapons but also the transfer of them from person to person. Thats the real issue for me. Theres enough weapons out there for everyone to have a few each but if you cant sell them to someone else thats what locks down the issue. And they say it'll be around 1000% federal tax on ammo. Starting at 400% and over a five year period going to 1000%. And that includes reloading components.

I just checked the NRA site and this isnt on there. Im thinkin this list is bogus.

Oh and if you own a gun then you need to be an NRA member. Their the only ones fighting for our rights. Lifetime member here. Remeber its a small cost to protect your rights.

Back