The solution to New Yorks gun ban

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Fine only 7 round CLIPS or MAGAZINES but........

I didn't see them mention anything about belt fed weapons....

beltfed.JPG

And of course a NY legal semi automatic belt fed rifle with none of those nasty military characteristics like a high capacity magazine or a bayonet lug....
l.jpg

Hey Guvna :moon:

Personally, I say we just start collecting swords too, just in case they do come take your guns away...they'll draw back a nub after you defend your stuff :laugh:

sorry but in my entire life of LE I have never once seen a belt fed gun of any sort so whats ur point????

sorry but in my entire life of LE I have never once seen a belt fed gun of any sort so whats ur point????

You just proved it! In all your years of professional service and the umpteen thousands of arrest made you've never encountered one of the above. So they must be safe and ok, perfectly legal in New York :laugh:

Belt feds for everybody :cheerleader:

You just proved it! In all your years of professional service and the umpteen thousands of arrest made you've never encountered one of the above. So they must be safe and ok, perfectly legal in New York :laugh:

Belt feds for everybody :cheerleader:
lol.... touche

Fine only 7 round CLIPS or MAGAZINES but........

I didn't see them mention anything about belt fed weapons....

beltfed.JPG

And of course a NY legal semi automatic belt fed rifle with none of those nasty military characteristics like a high capacity magazine or a bayonet lug....
l.jpg

Hey Guvna :moon:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the M60 has a folding bipod, adjustible stock, and a flash hider; all of which would make it illegal even IF you could find it in semi-auto....it was a nice try thou. ;)

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the M60 has a folding bipod, adjustible stock, and a flash hider; all of which would make it illegal even IF you could find it in semi-auto....it was a nice try thou. ;)

Remove the bipod then it only has 2 of the 5 qualifiers.
And if you want one I can get it for you :)

Back