List of Firearms Prohibited by Name

Rifles: All AK types, including the following:

AK, AK47, AK47S, AK-74, AKM, AKS, ARM,
MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR-47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK-
47, VEPR, WASR-10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco
56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS;

All AR types, including the following:

AR-10, AR-15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15-T, Barrett REC7,
Beretta AR-70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster
XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch
MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R-15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR-15, Sig Sauer SIG516
rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles;
Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter;
Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL,
LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000; Feather Industries AT-9;
Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1 and
HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub-2000, SU-16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE-57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and
Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR-48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical
Rife M-14/20CF;

All Thompson rifles, including the following:

Thompson M1SB, Thompson
T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D,
Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1-C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5,
Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini
Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78;
Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

Pistols: All AK-47 types, including the following:

Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK-47 pistol,
HCR AK-47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK-47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK-47 pistol,
Yugo Krebs Krink pistol;

All AR-15 types, including the following: American Spirit AR-15
pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR-15 pistol,
Olympic Arms AR-15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA
SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP-9 and MP-45; Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec
AB-10, TEC-22 Scorpion, TEC-9, and TEC-DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol;

The following MAC types: MAC-10, MAC-11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA
Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11, Velocity
Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Sites Spectre;

All Thompson types, including the following:
Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.

Shotguns: Franchi LAW-12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the
following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP-01,
IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K-030, IZHMASH Saiga 12K-040 Taktika;
Streetsweeper; Striker 12.

Belt-fed semiautomatic firearms: All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms including TNW M2HB.

Read more: The 150 Weapons Democrats Want Banned | Gun Control | Fox Nation

Wow they forgot one. The Sig Sauer Sig716. Glad mine will still be legal

Wow they forgot one. The Sig Sauer Sig716. Glad mine will still be legal

But wait, there's more...

This is copied from Feinstein's website:

What the bill does:

The legislation bans the sale, transfer, manufacturing and importation of:

• All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: pistol grip; forward grip; folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.

• All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

• All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

• All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

• All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.

• 157 specifically-named firearms

So then according to the "One military feature" Rule I am going to guess that all .50 Cal rifles will be banned along with ALL rifles chambered for 5.56 x 45 and 7.62 x 51 NATO rounds even if it is a single shot bolt action rifle since those rounds are military features.

I do not see her getting away with this. I pray she doesn't

Guys this has ZERO chance of passing the house so relax.

All Feinstein is doing is grandstanding and trying to look like she's doing something.
Sen. Reid has already said the assault weapon ban is as good as dead.

Relax. Come summer prices will be down again and stock will be back up to speed.

With Joe's help...

Biden: 'So You Want to Keep People Away in an Earthquake? Buy Some Shotgun Shells'

Biden said the shotgun would be better to keep away folks after a devastating
earthquake than an "assault weapon."

So let me get this straight, you need a gun, just not a real good one……let em get close... Heck I have trouble killing ducks with a shotgun...

And Obama care will never pass.

All Feinstein is doing is grandstanding and trying to look like she's doing something.

Relax. Come summer prices will be down again and stock will be back up to speed.

Yeah right, we can only hope.
Ultimately, the bastids in DC want the public disarmed.
Makes you wonder what they have planned.:whistle:

I too saw this and thought about an appropriate response...In reality there is not one, since different defensive scenario's are not what the second amendment is about. His statements have no relevance to the issue at hand.

Ok, if I had to respond....when the police / swat teams stop carrying AR's as a primary weapon and start using shotguns only...then we could talk.

With Joe's help...

Biden: 'So You Want to Keep People Away in an Earthquake? Buy Some Shotgun Shells'

Biden said the shotgun would be better to keep away folks after a devastating
earthquake than an "assault weapon."

So let me get this straight, you need a gun, just not a real good one……let em get close... Heck I have trouble killing ducks with a shotgun...

I've heard it stated like this;Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

What about 22's with tubular mags some of them hold more than 10 rounds. I tried to tell people if Obama got back in he would push for gun control. He wouldn't do it the first time because he knew might cost him. Now he has nothing to hold him back. I talked to a guy who was afraid Romney would hurt unions. The truth is Romney couldn't have taken away unions but Obama sure could take away our firearms.

What about 22's with tubular mags some of them hold more than 10 rounds. I tried to tell people if Obama got back in he would push for gun control. He wouldn't do it the first time because he knew might cost him. Now he has nothing to hold him back. I talked to a guy who was afraid Romney would hurt unions. The truth is Romney couldn't have taken away unions but Obama sure could take away our firearms.

Yeah, my old Marlin semi auto holds 15, and it'll empty quick, guess it's next on the list.
22's, mags, shorts, whatever, are gold around here! Impossible to get! WTF?!
This getting ridiculous.

I too saw this and thought about an appropriate response...In reality there is not one, since different defensive scenario's are not what the second amendment is about. His statements have no relevance to the issue at hand.

Ok, if I had to respond....when the police / swat teams stop carrying AR's as a primary weapon and start using shotguns only...then we could talk.

+1
But "when the cops stop carrying them"
What about the criminals:laugh:

theyll wish they hadnt banned the "assault weapons" and sold em all to the mexican drug cartels when the zombie apocolypse happens :whistle: :laugh:

Back