Got bit by Police Dog!

GNBRETT

Registered
Dog got confused and bit me vs. the criminal who smashed into a police car and then bailed out. stolen car. it was like a vice grip on my leg. he would not let go for almost (3) str8 minutes! smh

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

well that hurt for sure. sorry to hear and looks like you will be visiting dr. winter off for the next few months until you mend up.

Damn, that's a pretty good gash. Are you getting stitches? Looks like the K-9 handler needs to do some remedial training.

Dog was probably a gun owner and read a few of your posts here......

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hope it heals up quick and well.

Ban police dogs! Did you check to see if it was high on MJ?

What you do to piss off McGruff?
All new meaning to "Take a bite out of crime!"

Bad spot for an opening. Heal up quick none the less! :thumbsup:

lol yea the little punk got caught a few minutes later. I was jus pissed I got bit and HE didn't..... smh. it was like (8) sutures. I think the lidocaine for the sutures was worse then the dam dog bite! freak painful sensitive area. still can't stand up straight and walk and my dam foot keeps goin numb.

yea that dog has crazy prey drive and when he bites he does NOT want to let go. the handler has an electric shock collar for training so the dog releases after biting. he releases fine during draining but not so much when he gets a taste of blood.

I have the same electric collar and I set it at 60 for my own dog when training and he responds perfectly at 60. it goes all the way up to 126. the handler had it at 126 and every time he hit the button the dam dog bit down harder! the dog was not makn a sound. he wasn't angry, he just bites and holds like he supposed to do other then the fact they he is supposed to release lol.

sorry to see that...hope you heal before riding season gets here because that's in a rough place to be crouched on the Busa!

i am sorry you got hurt. heal up soon man. ... as for what i also was thinking....others threw it out there first lol

POLICE DOGS!!!!! - YouTube[/url]

The tear looks rough...that clamping down is such a strong force

Last edited by a moderator:
Ching-Ching, I hear the chash register. Time to file that disability claim! :cheerleader:

Hells Bells Brett, I've been hurt worse than that sliding into second base. Get you bum back out on the beat and use that dog on every known criminal in town. :thumbsup:

The wound don't look all that bad. I'd be more worried about infection than anything else. Sorry about your misfortune. Ask the missus to try licking those wounds to eliminate the swelling! :whistle:

lol yea I can take the abuse. I dish it out enough I have to....:laugh:

yea I'm sure comp will pay me somthn for this at some point. I'm just a little concerned about nerve damage. he sank his teeth pretty far in and its a small canal back behind ur knee full of nerve bundles. goin to see orthopedic next week so ill know more then I guess.

I saw an episode of cops last night where the K9 chomped the perp.
Afterward when he was oozing the officers there looked at it and said it didn't look too bad and to quit complaining.
So why are you? :laugh:

Back