My dog pooped in car, got ticket--unbelievable......

my theory is that the op crossed over to the dark side and bought a kaw or (God no) a honda and wants to make a clean break from the powers of good (busa) or he could just be a dog abusing *******

I just don't under his obsession with wanting to be on this board and just trying to stir things up. I can't see why this sort of things makes him feel good about himself.

I just don't under his obsession with wanting to be on this board and just trying to stir things up. I can't see why this sort of things makes him feel good about himself.

u and me both, what does a person get out of doing this sort of stuff??

That's what blows my mind too. He must be a very lonely individual to waste that much time trying to impostor a new person and fit in then post crap like this.

Surely, Cap, you have admin tools to ban by IP address, yes?

This brain-damaged clown doesn't appear to have the wherewithal to spoof multiple IP addresses... unless unless his dim-wittiness is all an act.... :dunno:

I went out of town to buy a used helmet today and decided to take my two dogs, only about 80 miles round trip.

On the way back home after getting my helmet my older dog pooped in the car.
My older dog has a pooping problem, i don't know if its old age or what, he never used to be that way, it seems he can't hold it and it just comes out sometimes.

I had to hold my dog down in the back seat while i went to gas station to get cleaning supplys and was yelling at my dog telling him what a bad thing he did and gave him a couple good wacks cuz I was mad.
In case your wondering its a big German Sheapard i have.

Anyways, I got my cleaning supplys and cleaned out the back seat.

About a mile down the road after i left gas station two squads pull me over and said someone saw me abusing my dog.
I had to sit in my car for a wile while one of the squads drove back to the gas station a mile away to talk to the person who said they saw me abusing my dog.
After about 20 minutes sitting in my car the officers write me a citation for abusing my dog from what the person said back at the gas station.

I have to go to court July 30, WTF, i am pissed.
The officer said if the person who saw me abusing my dog does not show up in court i have nothing to worry about, WTF

I did not abuse my dog, i gave it a couple good wacks, un-f'ing real.

So that everyone knows, unless you "catch" a dog in the act, negative reinforcement will not be associated to the act. That means unless the dog is "on the can" when you say (not yell) "Bad dog.", he won't know that you're talking about the pooping.

Now...

1) It is NEVER cool to act out of anger with a pet. They don't get it, they just think you snapped for no reason and it teaches them to simply be afraid of you. Even if you catch them in the act of a negative or undesireable behavior, there are MUCH cooler ways to deal. Google POSITIVE reinforcement. If you can't figure it out, you don't deserve to be trusted with the welfare of any living thing! :rulez:

2) Dogs have a very short attention span/window of association. If you walk into a room and your dog is laying on the floor and there's a pile in the corner and you say bad dog and you take away their favorite chew toy, all they're thinkin' is that you've snapped and are upset that they're laying down or in that room or laying down in the room...they have no idea that the pooh is even part of the equation. The way to deal is to REWARD the animal for the GOOD behavior at the moment that it happens. They learn this and they'll want to do things right for two reasons: a) They like making you happy and b) they like getting rewards.

3) Hitting a pet is NEVER necessary. Tapping them to get their attention is one thing. HITTING is a whole nother ball o' wax and, IMHO, the animal should be able to legally remove any hand that's ever raised against them in such manner. :rulez:

4) Anybody hits an animal or a kid or any other innocent and/or defenseless being in front of me is assured of two things:
1) I'm steppin' in
2) The cops (and possibly other backup) are on their way

Be good to those over whom you have been given dominion, lest they be given dominion over you!

Anyone know why this knucklehead go banned?

I know its none of my business but I always wonder what happened when I see someones name with banned under it. Does that make me nosy? :whistle:

Wonder if we could get a banned list with the details? Just for pure research of course.:poke:

I know its none of my business but I always wonder what happened when I see someones name with banned under it. Does that make me nosy? :whistle:

Wonder if we could get a banned list with the details? Just for pure research of course.:poke:

Ban hammer doesn't fall as easy you think :rofl: You may see 3-4 guys get banned a month and its probably the same guy, It's alot more fun to be part of the forum than the guy running it. All you get is the fun part, knowledge,laughs,discounts and deals :laugh: :hide:

Hey dog abuser! If you are reading this still

I hope your german Shepherd pees and craps in your bed while you sleep

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

First of all the dog is not an 'it'. The animal is a he.
Second you stated the dog is old and has trouble holding it but you still yelled at him and 'whacked' him. I'm sure that made the dog feel real good about himself and his uncontrollable problem.
Third if someone saw enough and felt enough inclined to call the police on you I'd say it was more than a couple whacks and you got what you deserve.
If I'd been the witness I'd be in court early waiting for you and by the time I was done telling the tale they'd think lucifer was a boy scout compared to you.

God sticking up for his innocent creations got ya!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know it's not funny, just could not help myself reading this reply, especially where Lucifer is referenced.

I'm not an animal abuser but if my dog took a dump in my back seat and i whipped him and then some tool turned me in.....I would be getting a ticket for whipping the other person's ass. Its one thing if your kicking the dog in the head but when you cant' even whip a dog at a gas pump without getting at ticket thats ridiculous. Good lord when I was riding my turbo bike I would always hit the 93 octane button and then shoot about half a gallon of gas out on the ground in the parking lot so I didn't get any of the stuff the person before me used. I know it's not a very "green" thing to to but it lets me keep alot more of my "green" and keep from detonating a 7K motor. Guess people at your local gas stations are really paying attention.....suprise it didn't get twittered or facebooked or end up channel 5 news and an anti-dog pooping whipping reinforcement group incorporated

Wow! This reminds me of the time my x-wife,s friend baby sat my dog. He was a Rat Terrier named T-Bone. This dog never ever crapped anywhere except outside however while she was baby sitting him he felt compelled to jump on her new king size bed and dump a healthy one. A record dump at that! Right in the middle of the bed! Anyway it turns out that they were locking him in the bedroom for hours at a time. When ya gotta go ya gotta go.......LoL :laugh:

I'm not an animal abuser but if my dog took a dump in my back seat and i whipped him and then some tool turned me in.....I would be getting a ticket for whipping the other person's ass. Its one thing if your kicking the dog in the head but when you cant' even whip a dog at a gas pump without getting at ticket thats ridiculous. Good lord when I was riding my turbo bike I would always hit the 93 octane button and then shoot about half a gallon of gas out on the ground in the parking lot so I didn't get any of the stuff the person before me used. I know it's not a very "green" thing to to but it lets me keep alot more of my "green" and keep from detonating a 7K motor. Guess people at your local gas stations are really paying attention.....suprise it didn't get twittered or facebooked or end up channel 5 news and an anti-dog pooping whipping reinforcement group incorporated

If you're whipping an animal, yes you are an animal abuser.
If you're whipping an incontinent animal for losing their bowels, yes you are an animal abuser. Might as well whip you're grandparents and children for the same thing.

Wow! This reminds me of the time my x-wife,s friend baby sat my dog. He was a Rat Terrier named T-Bone. This dog never ever crapped anywhere except outside however while she was baby sitting him he felt compelled to jump on her new king size bed and dump a healthy one. A record dump at that! Right in the middle of the bed! Anyway it turns out that they were locking him in the bedroom for hours at a time. When ya gotta go ya gotta go.......LoL :laugh:

Hey, ya lock ANY animal, humans included, into a room for hours with no other options, and they'll ALL take a dump in there. And if they know that you're being a lazy punk about takin' care of them, they'll be sure to take that dump on your most prized possession withing their reach. I woulda used the jewelry drawer or the wedding dress. :laugh:

Back