My dog pooped in car, got ticket--unbelievable......

bummerdude.jpg

Yes it could. You could develop a bowel control problem and then your trusted comapnion could start smackin you around for having an accident in your trousers.

:rofl::rofl:Blanca will volunteer to take care of you BTW:rofl::rofl:

My kid has been sick and just popped his pants down his leg and on to floor. he called it exploding dierea. poor kid. he's probably really happy he's not your dog.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here is the helmet i bought today for $20 bucks, what do ya think.

I don't usually wear helmets, especially full faced, i find full face to block a lot of your vision, almost like tunnel vision, thats why i don't like to where helmets.
Visor fogs up also. In my state you don't need to where a helmet.
Only reason I got a helmet is to take road test on Tues. and get my endorsment.
I find most helmets very un-comfy.
This half helmet i bought today seems okay, at least i can see better from my side view compared to a full faced.
I would like to know the statistics of accidents of lets say 100 people wearing full faced helmets and 100 people wearing no helmet at all.
Anyways, heres my half helmet i bought today to take my road test on Tues.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

you bought a used helmet ?? not the smartest thing i've heard of . And you got a ticket for doing 90 in a 60 . Sounds like you should Smack yourself !

What's the age group here anyways, i a 48 yrs of age and some how i get the feeling that there is a lot of between 20 and 30 and younger.

Some of the mentality of some of ya is what i am talking about, immaturity and so onn.
I think ya know what i am talking about.

MY dog crapped in my car, I was mature enough to not beat him.....and im 25
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmmmm. Beat your dog, don't wear a helmet and get 90 in a 60 ticket(no helmet I'm sure) , then go and buy a used almost a helmet at that to take a test only because you have to,so you can get a endorsement....???

I don't mean to offend anyone else, aaa hell I don't care. Sounds to me like you should be riding a Hardley and stay away from the real bikes...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Us dog people are :watching:

Hmmmmm. Beat your dog, don't wear a helmet and get 90 in a 60 ticket(no helmet I'm sure) , then go and buy a used almost a helmet at that to take a test only because you have to,so you can get a endorsement....???

I don't mean to offend anyone else, aaa hell I don't care. Sounds to me like you should be riding a Hardley and stay away from the real bikes...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Us dog people are :watching:

Not to mention that he keeps getting his account banned and then creating new ones... Talking about maturity, a guy that just doesn't know when to stop.. A man that has been told he isn't liked, he isnt wanted and has been told not to come back...

The dog crapping in your car has just become the least of your worries...

cap

No offense but you sound like a knob... you drive 40 miles into town.. to save what I am assuming is $40 or so by buying a USED helmet.. ??? Then you get caught beating your dog and then blame it on him... I hope that the person shows up to court and you get a nice hefty fine for being a knob...

Oh and your dog pooped in your car because he hates you.

Back