My dog pooped in car, got ticket--unbelievable......

Did it look like this?

You the man Cap thanks for layin down the law.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307944996.815958.jpg

Not to mention that he keeps getting his account banned and then creating new ones... Talking about maturity, a guy that just doesn't know when to stop.. A man that has been told he isn't liked, he isnt wanted and has been told not to come back...

The dog crapping in your car has just become the least of your worries...

cap

Click...Click....BOOM!!!!!!

Oh and your dog pooped in your car because he hates you.

Quoted for truth.

Cap, can you elaborate a little on who this guy is? What was his prior names? Is he banned again as edcop? Enquiring minds want to know......

I rescued a 3 year old doberman female who looked as if she was nearly 10 years old. She was about 40 pounds under weight and you could see her hip bones and ribs plain as day. She was in such rough shape that her muzzle turned gray from stress and abuse. She is now healthy and happy. She gained about 30 pounds so far, has almost 4 acres to run in and chases frogs at our pond for hours on end. She still has bad reactions when I am cooking and move a utensil the wrong way, or when she sleeps and forgets where she is at and wakes up looking to kill something.

Anyway, for me personally, pets are just as deserving of good treatment as is a person.

Good riddance Edcop.

There was no dog and now there is no EdCop.

Just :stirpot: is all it was.

Nothing to see here folks , carry on.

All the curious people just want to know who it was? I am guessing this is the same guy who keeps creating new accounts trying to act like a new person then getting slowly more agressive and rude until finally having a coming out thread like this. Who is it? I saw a couple new accounts being banned as they were created so this person is obviously a persistent loser.

au contraire, mon ami oh Blanca, you have some splainin to do :whistle:

???

I simply meant I don't think there ever was a dog who pooped, nor a used helmet , nor a speeding ticket. Remember when 'Speedking' posted he got arrested and taken to jail for speeding? This last thread by EdCop was the one that sparked my wheels and it just seemed too much like the other names this guy has used.

Either way dog or no dog good riddance. Good job Capt.

All the curious people just want to know who it was? I am guessing this is the same guy who keeps creating new accounts trying to act like a new person then getting slowly more agressive and rude until finally having a coming out thread like this. Who is it? I saw a couple new accounts being banned as they were created so this person is obviously a persistent loser.

It was either the same guy who keeps upsetting Capt , 'Billy Busa' or another dog beating person who doesnt belong here. Anyone who would post that they beat their incontinent elderly dog doesn't belong here. Jmo

This thread was interesting, especially when the hammer came down with Big Daddy swinging. Some people just never give up.....mental illness is ugly sometimes! That boy just ain't right!

Back