The Police Officer.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 kph. He says to himself "this driver is just as dangerous as a speedster. So he turns on his lights and pulls the car over.

Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies - two in the front seats and three in the back - wide eyed and white as ghosts.

The driver, obviously confused, says to him "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?"

"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving much slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."

"Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly. Twenty two kilometres an hour," the old lady says a bit proudly.

The Police Officer, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that 22 was the highway number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the old lady grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

"But before I let you go, Ma'am, I just have to ask. is everyone in this car okay? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't made a peep this whole time," the officer asks.

"Oh, they'll be all right in a minute, officer. We just got off Highway
189."

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
Busa speed
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif

Okay i got one for ya!
wink.gif

One day there was a biker doing 80mph in a 55mph zone. Police officer follow's him for a while and decides to pull him over. So the biker, being curteous to the policeman, pull's over.

Police officer walk's up and say's, "sir, you were doing 80mph in a 55mph zone. I'm going to have to issue you a ticket. Do you have any alcohol, or drug paraphenilia?"

The biker then say's, "yep, i just finished my beer, and i have marijuana in the tool box!"

The police officer, obviousely surprised say's, "Okay, do you have any knives, guns, or any other weapons?"

The biker then replies, "sure do, i've got a hunting knife in the tool box and a .45 pistol under the seat!"

The police officer a little bit shaken say's, "sir, is that bike stolen?"

Then the biker replies, "definitely, and i just shot the guy with the .45 pistol i stoll it from."

Then, downright nervous, the police officer radios for backup and call's the captain down as well.

Pretty soon they have a SWAT team, a news crew, and 10 patrol cops on location.

The captain say's, "alright officer, what's the problem?"

The officer replies, "he said he's just drank a beer and he's got marijuana in his tool box!"

Another officer give's him a breathalizer and check's for the pot.

"Nothing here sir," say's the officer.

Then the origional officer say's, "he said he has a hunting knife in the tool box, a .45 pistol under the seat, the bike's stolen, and he shot the man he stole it from!"

Once again, the other officer check's, and sure enough, find's nothing, they check the records and it end's up being his bike!

Then, shrewdly, the biker smile's, look's up at the captain, and say's, "and i suppose he told you i was speeding too."

The cop shred's the ticket and storm's away.

Back