Got a ticket on way back home from WIS M&G

I always wondered if the gun could pick up a cage instead of the bike - it being such a small target. ??? Did anyone near you blow past?

I always wondered if the gun could pick up a cage instead of the bike - it being such a small target. ??? Did anyone near you blow past?

There were 2 cars that blew past, I mentioned that to the officer... saying that maybe he got the reading from one of the passing cars (hoping that would cast enough doubt on him) no such luck :banghead:

I called the DA's office several times, and have not been able to reach them. On friday I found two more attorney firms dealing with traffic violations, contacted them and awaiting call backs on Monday...

I'll keep you guys informed on how this battle goes :beerchug:

*** UPDATE ***

I called around more and found an Attorney Firm that made a whole lot of sense :beerchug:

Here is the best deal I found: (Orig Ticket was for 17 over [82 in 65], 4pts & $236.40)

1. Their fee is $150
2. They will get the ticket reduced to "Inattentive Driving" ($160)
3. This classification does not transfer to Illinois records, or my insurance co...
4. No pts on my IL record either

I accomplished all this with a phone call, they take credit cards, and I do not have to show up to court!

Yahoo :moon: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

If anyone gets a ticket anywhere in WI, try these guys...

Kingstad Law Firm
Traffic Law Division
Associated Bank Building
4811 South 76th Street, Ste 409
Greenfield, WI 53220
Tel# (414) 281-5500
Fax# (414) 281-5444

Last edited:
Listen Up.....EVERYONE....When I ride down the road and if my radar detector goes off or even if I see them LEOs.....I let up on the bike, not hit the breaks....just let off on the throttle...our bike slow quickly......reason, yeah I may not be speeding but I want to be away from other traffic and let him see that I am below the speed limit. They see these bikes and first thing they are thinking these bikes go fast. So you already under the suspecion already. I also have a laser jammer (which I need to fix) and they can't get a bead on me anyways when it is running. The police are only there to make money only. I would bet that this police officer that gave you that ticket is a bad cop. He obviously lied and did not care and just wanted to make some money. It stinks I know. But there is nothing that you can do. There are just plain BAD police out there and they should not be a police officer. I hope that it works out for you. I am sure because of the economy and that many towns and city's taxes are low. They have to generate revenue. This is the area where they are going to do it. It is bad situation. Too bad that they don't make a device that you can put on a car or motorcycle that keeps the information of the date and time and the speed logged the whole time that the court system would acknowledge and prove that you did not speed.

*** UPDATE ***

I called around more and found an Attorney Firm that made a whole lot of sense :beerchug:

Here is the best deal I found: (Orig Ticket was for 17 over [82 in 65], 4pts & $236.40)

1. Their fee is $150
2. They will get the ticket reduced to "Inattentive Driving" ($160)
3. This classification does not transfer to Illinois records, or my insurance co...
4. No pts on my IL record either

I accomplished all this with a phone call, they take credit cards, and I do not have to show up to court!

Yahoo :moon: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

If anyone gets a ticket anywhere in WI, try these guys...

Kingstad Law Firm
Traffic Law Division
Associated Bank Building
4811 South 76th Street, Ste 409
Greenfield, WI 53220
Tel# (414) 281-5500
Fax# (414) 281-5444

your happy about paying $160 bucks and you were not guilty in the first place?? Sounds like you are a real nice passive guy or someone may have been speeding a bit.

your happy about paying $160 bucks and you were not guilty in the first place?? Sounds like you are a real nice passive guy or someone may have been speeding a bit.

I'm not thrilled about it, but better than the alternative. Passive... Ummm, NO :poke:. Realistic, most definitely!

Chances of taking this to court and winning on my word vs officers = slim to none. Is this fair, maybe not, but unfortunately reality.

Chances my insurance rates for the busa will skyrocket if ANY points go on my license = 100%

So, for $300 I get to end this inconvenience, no pts on my record, no insurance rate hikes, and no hassles going to court, no time off from work to deal with this, no mileage expense to drive to another state...

Last edited:
So, for $300 I get to end this inconvenience, no pts on my record, no insurance rate hikes, and no hassles going to court, no time off from work to deal with this, no mileage expense to drive to another state...

Sad but true, it's the better deal for you, and probably much cheaper in the long run.

Goes to show what our legal system has turned into. Notice there was no way to contact the D/A.

Just send us the $$$ you know it's not about safety :poke:

Wonder why guys run ??? :rofl:

DISCLAIMER: No, I am in no way advocating running in any way, shape or form this was written tongue in cheek and this advise should be taken for exactly what you paid for it:whistle: :rofl:

Sad but true, it's the better deal for you, and probably much cheaper in the long run.

Goes to show what our legal system has turned into. Notice there was no way to contact the D/A.

Just send us the $$$ you know it's not about safety :poke:

Wonder why guys run ??? :rofl:

DISCLAIMER: No, I am in no way advocating running in any way, shape or form this was written tongue in cheek and this advise should be taken for exactly what you paid for it:whistle: :rofl:

I see it more like a busa tax :rofl: bastids :moon:

Ever since I got my TPX I haven't gotten a ticket yet. It has saved me numerous times. Got a great deal from Pashnit.

Back