Go obama!!!

I believe Obama is simply a talking head for the real power that owns Washington, the banks. Take a look at his cabinet, aids and party "leaders". These are the same people who presided over the mess we are in. All that has "changed" is the position of the pieces on the chess board.
IMO they have absolutely no intention of "fixing" anything, just stay in power and "manage" contrived problems while taking your money, involuntarily. Ask yourself if the politicians have ever "fixed" anything.
And for those who believe businesses are the problem, who employs you?

This is My Favorite GUY :laugh:

Mexican License 2.jpg

I'm not hateful about it in any way. I just believe if they aren't in the country legally they shouldn't be receiving handouts of my tax dollars.

And don't be so fast to rush to judge that all of them are poor. Back when I worked construction, many of the contractors hired illegals to do the work. Many make good money and pay zero taxes. I was told by the job superintendent that one group of brick contractors would work here for 3-4 months, during that time they would make 50 - 60k, pay zero taxes then take it back to mexico and live the other 8-9 months like kings. Yes they were working for cheaper wages than a union bricklayer would make but when you don't have to pay half of it in taxes you can afford to. That was 10 years ago, just think what they are making today.

CTA... No offense but you are wrong. It is ignorance that works so well to propagate hatred. Undocumented workers do in fact pay taxes and never file to get anything back.

Last edited:
I believe Obama is simply a talking head for the real power that owns Washington, the banks. Take a look at his cabinet, aids and party "leaders". These are the same people who presided over the mess we are in. All that has "changed" is the position of the pieces on the chess board.
IMO they have absolutely no intention of "fixing" anything, just stay in power and "manage" contrived problems while taking your money, involuntarily. Ask yourself if the politicians have ever "fixed" anything.
And for those who believe businesses are the problem, who employs you?

At least half of Obama's Cabinet chiefs are millionaires - USATODAY.com

r8

I didn't read all of the replies, but if he's so outraged, why did he steam-roll the second half of the bailout money for them through the House?

CTA... No offense but you are wrong. It is ignorance that works so well to propagate hatred. Undocumented workers do in fact pay taxes and never file to get anything back.

OMG :rofl:

When you have 5 identities you do.

Addendum: The "stimulus" bill specifically allows the $500 dollar rebate to be qualified for....without a SS number. Hmmmmm, whatever could be the reason for that I wonder?

Last edited:

I'm just going on what I have seen and what I know of the places where I have worked around them. I have worked construction jobs in Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Oklahoma. Of all those places the labor situation was the same. Most of the illegals were working as drywallers, carpet layers, painters, bricklayers, framers and roofers. All were subcontractors and were paid cash with no taxes withheld. So you wish for me to believe these guys who were here illegally turned around and filed taxes? I can't figure out how the contractor would be able to give them a 10-99 without them having a social security number let alone how they would pay taxes.

I can't figure out how the contractor would be able to give them a 10-99 without them having a social security number let alone how they would pay taxes.

I'm in general agreement with you on the independent contractor status however, they have a wallet FULL of SS numbers so as to be able to draw entitlement money. One might be yours.

Last edited:
OMG....:banghead: No accountability...everyone else does it...and
it's ALWAYS someone elses fault and where's mine
stop being a liberal (see France, liberal protype country...it doesn't work)

There is no "HATE" involved except I hate when people justify illegal or immoral
behavior by "I'd do it to..." Sorry, when I look in the mirror...I'm the only one
I see. No finger pointing allowed.

BTW-These aren't tomato pickers, these are American jobs..

350 immigrant(should say ILLEGAL ALIENS) workers arrested in raid on Mississippi factory
By David Walsh
27 August 2008
On Monday, in the latest in a series of large-scale, brutal operations, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested some 350 immigrant workers employed by Howard Industries in Laurel, Mississippi. The company, which employs more than 3,000 people in Jones County, was forced to close its manufacturing facility for the day.

A raid was also conducted at the Howard Technology Park in nearby Ellisville, in southeast Mississippi. Howard, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electrical transformers, produces dozens of commercial and industrial products.

In May of this year, ICE agents carried out one of its largest operations, raiding a meatpacking plant in Postville, Iowa and detaining nearly 400 immigrant workers. Many of those detained were imprisoned for months on charges of using false documents. Mass hearings were held on the grounds of the National Cattle Congress in Waterloo, Iowa. An interpreter present said later that many of the immigrants did not understand the charges against them.

ICE has increased the pace of workplace raids; arrests of workers that resulted in deportation jumped from 445 in 2003 to 4,077 last year.

What do you mean it is always someone else's fault. It is about supply and demand. If there was no demand for workers then you why would they come over here? How come Americans are not taking those jobs? What are employeers not verifying workers are elidigible to work in this country before hiring them. You are the one blaiming the guy willing to work a hard days work. I say make them tax paying citizens.

I'm just going on what I have seen and what I know of the places where I have worked around them. I have worked construction jobs in Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Oklahoma. Of all those places the labor situation was the same. Most of the illegals were working as drywallers, carpet layers, painters, bricklayers, framers and roofers. All were subcontractors and were paid cash with no taxes withheld. So you wish for me to believe these guys who were here illegally turned around and filed taxes? I can't figure out how the contractor would be able to give them a 10-99 without them having a social security number let alone how they would pay taxes.

Sorry, I have to hit the BullSh!t button.. For you to know this you would have had a direct role in employing illegal laborers.

Back