Obamas signature tax credit - what a joke

Wow, this really is unbelivable.

We are given a tax credit so we are encourged to spend the extra money we got from Obama's tax credit, but now it looks like a lot of people are going to owe some of that money back.

Wow.. amazing..

Tax credit is coming back to bite millions - Tax Tactics- msnbc.com

Based on the article, those that have to pay back were overpaid a tax credit. They have to repay the money they were credited that is in excess of what they were entitled to. It was an IRS mistake in the tax table.

Its like giving someone money in front of people to make yourself look good, then when the people leave sticking a fricken gun to their head and telling them to give you some of it back

Last edited:
Its like giving someone money in front of people to make yourself look good, then when the people leave stickinging a fricken gun to their head and telling them to give you some of it back

Yea, that's it.

Is sticking a real word? Why would you sticking a gun to the IRS's head?

Last edited by a moderator:
i owe i owe...its off to work i go..i drink some joe, make little dough ..i owe i owe i owe i owe.

otrauma_bumper_sticker-p128921424380472616trl0_400.jpg

That's just great! I guess we can't rely on them to say "oops we made a mistake, but let's not penalize the tax payers". :banghead:

Who do you honestly think will bail this country out if it's possible? Barack Obama. I think not. If we can hold out the Tax payers will. I will admit, He got thrown into a no win situation but I think he isn't helping matters much. We can only stand so much and we're paying so much in taxes now that it's really a struggle to get by. My luck, I'll have to pay it all back with interest and penalties(sp). Poo on Government. The leaders have to much money. Pay the pres. minimum wage and see how many run for office.

Yea, that's it.

Is sticking a real word? Why would you sticking a gun to the IRS's head?

Are you confused about whether it is a real word ?? You must be since you went ahead and used it in a sentence after asking the question... :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the article, those that have to pay back were overpaid a tax credit. They have to repay the money they were credited that is in excess of what they were entitled to. It was an IRS mistake in the tax table.

If it's there mistake they should pay for it :laugh: When we make a mistake don't we have to pay for it with interest an possible jail time..... So if you think about it those that got paid to much should get even more back an everyone in the IRS should go to jail for stealing money.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is chicken feed compared to the revenue he is going to generate with the fines going to millions of Americans that can not afford health insurance..

biggest scam ever perpetrated on the masses..

"Hi, we know you can not afford insurance so we made a bill for you... You are going to be fined 2.5% of your adjusted gross income if you do not have health insurance.. Isn't that grand? We offered you change... here it is.."

:rofl:

That's just great! I guess we can't rely on them to say "oops we made a mistake, but let's not penalize the tax payers". :banghead:

How is it a penalty to make someone repay their overpayment?

If your bank made a mistake and deposited too much in your account would you expect then to let you keep it? How about if a cashier gives you back too much change, would you keep it? Everyone entitled to a tax credit is getting the credit.

How is it a penalty to make someone repay their overpayment?

If your bank made a mistake and deposited too much in your account would you expect then to let you keep it? How about if a cashier gives you back too much change, would you keep it? Everyone entitled to a tax credit is getting the credit.

...because the cashier didn't say let me see how much money you have in your wallet and depending on how much you have I'm going to give you some money whether you want or not. Then the same cashier later in the year says oh sorry I made a mistake when counting your money to give you the credit you didn't ask for. Now that you have spent your money I'm going to need some of it back. :poke: How do I know the cashier didn't set the whole thing up to begin with to make him/her look like they were "helping" us middle class out. Should I explain the analogy??

this is chicken feed compared to the revenue he is going to generate with the fines going to millions of Americans that can not afford health insurance..

biggest scam ever perpetrated on the masses..

"Hi, we know you can not afford insurance so we made a bill for you... You are going to be fined 2.5% of your adjusted gross income if you do not have health insurance.. Isn't that grand? We offered you change... here it is.."

:rofl:

I know right, and what about penalties for not having Car insurance? And you can't get a home with Home Owner's Insurance. It is all Crazy I tell you.

Actually I'd like to see one credible piece of information that say's individuals who can't afford insurance will be penalized.

Last edited:
...because the cashier didn't say let me see how much money you have in your wallet and depending on how much you have I'm going to give you some money whether you want or not. Then the same cashier later in the year says oh sorry I made a mistake when counting your money to give you the credit you didn't ask for. Now that you have spent your money I'm going to need some of it back. :poke: How do I know the cashier didn't set the whole thing up to begin with to make him/her look like they were "helping" us middle class out. Should I explain the analogy??

Ya, that is probably what happened.

Sure are a lot of people who are easily outraged. It's not uncommon for people who work multiple jobs to have a discrepancy in witholdings vs. tax owed.

They should be happy they got a no interest loan for a year...just like I do. That's all there is to see here folks.

As there's such a large supply of outrage at present, the value of such outrage has fallen to the point it's not worth much anymore.

Sure are a lot of people who are easily outraged.

As there's such a large supply of outrage at present, the value of such outrage has fallen to the point it's not worth much anymore.

That's what the left keep saying as an excuse not to listen anymore...
tea party anyone :whistle:

Back