Half of Americans pay NO income tax

Your part of the problem going to the doctor all the time to remove the 6ft anal banger from your crack

0DDFB153-C844-4692-B59B-F30305B81E66.jpeg

I thought Trump was going to deliver a new better HC system? Guess he couldn't get the Mexicans to pay for it or something......

Read post #103. It's Trump (not the Dems) who has signed recent legislation to get the VA off their dead ass...and start holding them accountable. I know a VA doctor. He complains regularly about the bureaucratic nightmare that is the government-run system...

Your part of the problem going to the doctor all the time to remove the 6ft anal banger from your crack
NONE of that is TRUE.... ONE TIME.... count it... ONE TIME.... I ended up in the Emergency room with a blown out O-RING..... that's it... and its not 6 FEET LONG... its a 33" er…… with a shoulder strap and a kickstand... ribbed for my pleasure.:moon:

Last edited:
NONE of that is TRUE.... ONE TIME.... count it... ONE TIME.... I ended up in the Emergency room with a blown out O-RING..... that's it... and its not 6 FEET LONG... its a 33" er…… with a shoulder strap and a kickstand... ribbed for my pleasure.:moon:

See I don't know how you guys always give Ali so much sh!t he always takes it in stride. All 33'' of it.
Ahahhahaha a blown O ring. Classic!

More wars have been fought over taxes than one might believe. The American war of independence was fought over inordinate British Taxes. The civil war over high taxes imposed on the south. Tariff Act of 1861. Of course there are two versions of official history but there is no doubt taxes was a/the major contributor.

More wars have been fought over taxes than one might believe. The American war of independence was fought over inordinate British Taxes. The civil war over high taxes imposed on the south. Tariff Act of 1861. Of course there are two versions of official history but there is no doubt taxes was a/the major contributor.
Most of the confederate states seceded before the Morrill Tariff. You can read the text of their declarations of secession on battlefields.org, and find the overwhelming reason to be the north's agenda to abolish slavery. Lincoln being elected president then brought the tension to a boil, which led to war.

Back