Billionaire Dies 0$ Estate Tax due

Roll this one around in your head for a while and then tell me if the .gov sucks a$$ or not...

If your car is paid off, you still pay to smog and register it at least once a year (or the fed's won't let you use it) = renting it from the .gov

If your house is paid off, you still pay property tax every year, or you go to jail/lose it = renting it from the .gov

So essentially, you never own anything in this country.

Also, when you pay sales tax on something, unless you are on welfare, you already paid your income tax on that money = taxed twice on any transaction you make. Sell something you bought and paid taxes on, the buyer needs to pay tax again (think car, gun, land).

Just something to think about, I think our founding fathers would hate this place. :poke:

+1 to that Mike!

Here's a thought... How bout the government tries not to spend more than it has? If I spend more than I have, then I run into real problems... I can't just tax someone else to death to make up for it... Just sayin... I happily pay my taxes, but there's a limit on what correct and whats just plain ridiculous...
:beerchug:

If you incorporate a company in the kids name and 'loan' said co $ as 'startup' or 'funding' to be paid back later to company giving it there is no tax. Don't ask me how I know :whistle:

Loopholes for everything . Some of what Barry Kaye says is spot on .
Watch 'How to die rich' which is one of his vids. Very informative

Last edited:
An estate is the best way in my limited knowledge. The kids could be the trustees.

Oregon is not that bad... :poke: Or is that why none of you talk to me :moon:

On topic: Death tax is crap. That is all. :beerchug:

Back