Go obama!!!

I didnt vote for him, but reading this article gave me a good feeling.

I am glad that he is outraged that Banks gave themselves a bonus in 2008.

Why in the heck is my money as a tax payer going to fund the pricks on wall streets bonus'?

He is outraged and I like that, now I hope he has the ability to do something about it.

So.. GO OBAMA!! :cheerleader:

Obama: big Wall Street bonuses 'outrageous' - U.S. business- msnbc.com

rich get richer and the poor gets poorer and i really believe obama will do something about it just not sure how far he can go with it!

Good, may the rest of the flock will get ouraged too and something will be done!!!!

Wallstreet :moon:

Now if we can just get him outraged at the idea of spending tax dollars to support illegal aliens :whistle:

He's outraged about a lot things that are going on, I think he'll be good for America. He has the good of the people at heart. Like you said T, GO OBAMA!!! :thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

Now if we can just get him outraged at the idea of spending tax dollars to support illegal aliens :whistle:

Because it would be much more humane to send them back to the poverty they are trying to escape. We certainly don't want them to become tax paying citizens contributing to society.

Because it would be much more humane to send them back to the poverty they are trying to escape. We certainly don't want them to become tax paying citizens contributing to society.

UH, yes we would like for them to become LEGAL tax paying CITIZENS contribuing to society!!!! The problem is some of them are NOT and don't want to change!!!!!

Thrasher? Go Obama?

What is this, Wacky Thursday?

:beerchug:

Contrary to popular belief, I do try and keep an open mind and I give props where props are do.

I am not the type of person to keep doing something a certain way because "that is how its allways been done"

No one president can make everyone happy, I am sure his thoughts on firearms are in contrary to mine so if he does anything anti gun I will not be happy about that.

But I feel he is on the right track if he plans on making these big corps accountable for the money we are giving them to bail them out because of their mis management.

It amazes me at how screwed up our government can be.

for example in California, the budget is so out of whack that the police forces everywhere are talking about laying people off.

They are planning on laying off correctional officers.

They are planning and doing away with the 1200 probation officers in California.

But at the same time inmates, that have been convicted of a crime have better medical benafits than I do, they have access to movies, librarys. They were planing on building Yoga rooms for inmates. etc ect.

It is outragous on how well inmates have it yet they are doing away with school programs, and cutting back everywhere except for where they should, with the thug population in prisons!!

The bankers screwed millions of share holders out of trillions of hard earned dollars....NO wonder they got bonus....imho

Contrary to popular belief, I do try and keep an open mind and I give props where props are do.

I am not the type of person to keep doing something a certain way because "that is how its allways been done"

No one president can make everyone happy, I am sure his thoughts on firearms are in contrary to mine so if he does anything anti gun I will not be happy about that.

But I feel he is on the right track if he plans on making these big corps accountable for the money we are giving them to bail them out because of their mis management.

for example in California, the budget is so out of whack that the police forces everywhere are talking about laying people off.

They are planning and doing away with the 1200 probation officers in California.

But at the same time inmates, that have been convicted of a crime have better medical benafits than I do, they have access to movies, librarys. They were planing on building Yoga rooms for inmates. etc ect.

It is outragous on how well inmates have it yet they are doing away with school programs, and cutting back everywhere except for where they should, with the thug population in prisons!!

Once again, all I can say is :beerchug:

Obama's outrage and comments will be forgotten next week when the next thing comes along. I've seen it for years. Is he DOING anything about it? or just making political noise.
noise without action is just hot air.

Our whole society is A.D.D.

Obama's outrage and comments will be forgotten next week when the next thing comes along. I've seen it for years. Is he DOING anything about it? or just making political noise.
noise without action is just hot air.

Our whole society is A.D.D.
True sir. I hope for everyone's sake that he backs this hard talk with a bunch of action. We shall see.

Stirring the pot might get the house next door inhabitated by undocumented workers. ???

UH, yes we would like for them to become LEGAL tax paying CITIZENS contribuing to society!!!! The problem is some of them are NOT and don't want to change!!!!!
That is just ignorant nonsense. Shame on you.

I take it that prison industry products aren't selling well enough to pay the salaries of correctional officers in this economy?

Back