Girls on sport bikes!

Sorry guys for jack up tread by get so serious
rock.gif
So back to subject, here's a picture for you but she left her bike at home, LOL.hahaha
biggrin.gif

file000MA11946432_0002.jpg

NO mater what people say any women that has the BALLS to ride get's props here.....noting better than a little hottie hoping off her bike!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

After I had some time to think about it and do some research on this topic Busa Boy 69 you got offenend alot..Your first post was very racial against women on bikes but yet you want to be so touchy on the responces you get from it..I was just playing with that comment but for you to take it so personnally maybe cause you also don't like women on the board taking about motorcycles too, sorry I am not a girly girly, "you comments exactlly.".This is a forum for people to post info about bikes and everything else. And we all will have different views but I am not going to bite my tongue cause you get offenend easily. The comment wasn't even bad but then again you already don't care for me cause I RIDE A MOTORCYCLE...
laugh.gif

I guess I find some of the the guys' macho stuff a little off because I grew up with my mom riding. Then she married my step-dad and he rode as well. Then my sister started riding, then me. Now I'm married and my wife rides and I am hoping that all three of my girls will take interest in it.

As for girls on bikes...I find that the aggressive ride position on some of the sport bikes makes the rump roll up a bit while the rider leans forward, and the view from the rear is delicious. It's a nasty wake up call though as you roll up behind a biker and as you pass them you realize you were just looking at a particularly small and slender GUY. Damn it all!
crazy.gif

I particularly like to follow my wife. Ha! Anyway, bein' real, although I am married and couldn't in my wildest dreams feel "okay" about cheating on my wife, I do enoy looking, and I find women on sportbikes very attractive and appealing.

I cant beleive that this thread is even alive. It seems that some of you people have nothing better to do than, harp or bit@# at each other.

Anything that has girls in the topic will be a hot tread
biggrin.gif

Vic please back up and read Busa Boy first post, I could have went off on him instead I made a little joke like everyone does and he took it to personnal . He snapped at me, called me stupid. WHY??? Cause he ain't attracted to women that do "man type activties",his words. I guess women shouldn't fight for thier country or be jet pilots ,those are also male type activtives. He "rather have a girl on the backseat than next to him at a stoplight". That comment has nothing to do with attraction but how he sees women, not as equals. So there for I am not picking on him. I did not take his post personnal but yet he goes crazy at mine. So who is picking on who..???

I'm going for a ride - the sun is out. Go enjoy your bikes and do whatever makes you happy. This is a dead horse and we can't make others think the way we do. To each their own. :0

I haven't said a word yet.
So here it comes.
I want a girl that can ride a bike at full-tilt.
( That's Hot)
And if she can ride a bike well, she is going to be a confident person elsewhere in her life.
She'll be a go getter at work or home or whatever she decides to do.
I started riding at 6 and it taught me a lot of other lessons, especially like being responsible.

Amen to that..Ya can be my wing man anytime..
biggrin.gif
I think I look hot on my BUSA..
biggrin.gif
And I love the attention.
wink.gif

PANA0007.JPG

biggrin.gif

Amen to that..Ya can be my wing man anytime..
biggrin.gif
I think I look hot on my BUSA..
biggrin.gif
And I love the attention.
wink.gif
I think you probably get attention whether you're on a bike or not.

It's all about the curves... remember
wink.gif

Any girl that can spank me in the curves is okay in my book. Who said this has to be a male dominated sport?

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Colorado ride. 4 girls riding with us. 2 on their own bikes...
GSXR750 and 600.
Look at this picture. 2 girls talking with each other... Something wrong with this guys...
smile.gif

I was busy, otherwise I would be third in that little circle...
smile.gif

IMG_2079edit.jpg

smile.gif

OOO Thanks, also the attention I like is when I was at the race track I had mothers come up to me with their daugthers cause they wanted to meet me and take a picture. Also fathers came up to me cause they heared a female races here so they brought thier daugthers out to see me. WOW that really warmed my heart.

Even one time when I was on the track my tire broke from me and I was all over the track. I ended up in the other lane ,came close to the wall. When I came around to the pit area I saw a little girl with tears in her eyes, she gave me a big hug and said I am glad you didn't crash. I was so touched, I just hugged her back. I was surprise to learn I had a little following at the track, I actually having a effect on the young girls and what they thought was a only man sport..Just wanted to share that story with you . To show you a different side to a female riding..

OOO Thanks, also the attention I like is when I was at the race track I had mothers come up to me with their daugthers cause they wanted to meet me and take a picture. Also fathers came up to me cause they heared a female races here so they brought thier daugthers out to see me. WOW that really warmed my heart.

Even one time when I was on the track my tire broke from me and I was all over the track. I ended up in the other lane ,came close to the wall. When I came around to the pit area I saw a little girl with tears in her eyes, she gave me a big hug and said I am glad you didn't crash. I was so touched, I just hugged her back. I was surprise to learn I had a little following at the track, I actually having a effect on the young girls and what they thought was a only man sport..Just wanted to share that story with you . To show you a different side to a female riding..
that is a sweet story... You be carefull!

Women on bikes are hot. Women on rockets are even hotter! I love all women and if a woman can ride better than me, great! That is just one less person causing me danger! So thanks for being hot and capable. Hail BUSA!!

After I had some time to think about it and do some research on this topic Busa Boy 69 you got offenend alot..Your first post was very racial against women on bikes but yet you want to be so touchy on the responces you get from it..I was just playing with that comment but for you to take it so personnally maybe cause you also don't like women on the board taking about motorcycles too, sorry I am not a girly girly, "you comments exactlly.".This is a forum for people to post info about bikes and everything else. And we all will have different views but I am not going to bite my tongue cause you get offenend easily. The comment wasn't even bad but then again you already don't care for me cause I RIDE A MOTORCYCLE...
Okay first things first........did you even READ my first comment cuz if you did I don't think you understand english very well. How in the heck should anything I said in there be taken as sexist??? If I had said a woman has no place on a sport bike then yes I could totally see one being offended. Did I say that? NO! I said I do not personally find that attractive but if woman wants to do that then it's her business. In no way do I think that because I don't like it that all women should NOT DO IT! I mean I guess I should feel honored that my little opinion means so much to you that you can't let it go. Now as far as the penis comment goes yes I thought that was very immature. This is a bike board and that just had no place being put up in here. And since you wanna get all technical about it you also made the comment that there were plenty of "REAL MEN" that liked women riders out there basically implying that I am not a man because I don't. I wasn't taking any personal shots at anyone when I wrote what I did. I even put that disclaimer at the bottom of my post to show everyone that I was joking to. To make this short I will just say this. I don't know you, I don't care that you ride a bike, and if what I said upsets you I don't care either. You took it crappy when there was no reason for you to. And I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS............

BUSA BOY DID NOT SAY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THAT A WOMAN SHOULD NOT RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you think you can understand that?

Anything that has girls in the topic will be a hot tread
biggrin.gif

Vic please back up and read Busa Boy first post, I could have went off on him instead I made a little joke like everyone does and he took it to personnal . He snapped at me, called me stupid. WHY??? Cause he ain't attracted to women that do "man type activties",his words. I guess women shouldn't fight for thier country or be jet pilots ,those are also male type activtives. He "rather have a girl on the backseat than next to him at a stoplight". That comment has nothing to do with attraction but how he sees women, not as equals. So there for I am not picking on him. I did not take his post personnal but yet he goes crazy at mine. So who is picking on who..???
Oh and by the way...........can you please go back and show me where in the world you read that I "called you stupid" at? Because in no post that I put on here did I ever even come close to saying something negative about you. The only thing I said was that it was immature to put the comment on here that you did. So if you can show me where I said that I will be shocked and amazed.

Blah Blah Blah  
soapbox.gif

I can't hear you  
thumbs-up.gif
Sticks and stones with break my bones, but your words will never hurt me
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back