Sport Bike Night & Girls...!

Every Wednesday night from May through September! So, if you are coming to the Eureka Springs MnG in early June, then you need to make sure you come on Wednesday. This is only about 35-40 minutes from Eureka Springs. Can you imagine the reaction of a bunch of Busas coming in! If someone wants to set a ride up for the Wednesday of Eureka Springs MnG, then let me know. We could meet somewhere and ride all together over to the Sport Bike Night! Jeff

sounds like a reat idea, now to see if I can get off another day from work :please:

Sir your wife is much better looking than any of those girls!:bowdown: How's about a bikini bike wash at your house???:poke::laugh:

We went to every one of them last year and yes it is a good time always. And that would be a cool idea for every one that is going to Eureka, we should all go to bike night on that wendsday night. :thumbsup: Also the dyno runs was free last year, but they just do them every 3rd wendsday usually.

Last edited:
Looks like something to see. Our local hooters does bike nights on Tuesdays in Augusta, GA if anyone is nearby. The happenings are not like the ones I see in the pics in this thread, but there are bikes and chicks of all kinds. Great pics bro.:thumbsup:

We have a bike night getting ready to start back up here in Athens, GA. All types of bikes are welcome.

That's pretty brave of all those women to wear bikinis when they're so far along in their pregnancies!

:laugh: so true

Sorry, I didn't see one worth getting off the couch for anywhere in there

Maybe I'm just biased by California females.

I will try to put together a ride for those interested in doing sport bike night before Eureka Springs MnG in early June.

Back