Girls on sport bikes!

Here you go mick!

th_hootsig.jpg

CHICKS ON SPORTBIKES ARE COOL! CHICKS ON HARLEYS ARE NOT!!!!!!!!WE ARE COOL BECAUSE WE WEAR GEAR WHEN WE RIDE AND HARLEY CHICKS DO NOT BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY WON'T LOOK COOL ON THERE DUMBASS BIKE THAT BREAKS DOWN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.
tounge.gif

Well, I personally think all of the women on this site are very pretty!! All of you guys that are attatched to one should consider yourself very lucky. And chicks riding bikes are hot!!!

I have Never Seen a Chick on a "SportBike" that wasn't HOT........
But I have seen a few that ride "HARDLY's" that should have been wearing a Helmet when they "CRASHED"
wow.gif

1) Girls posing half-nekkid on sport bikes?

OR

2) Girls riding sport bikes?
Option 2 please.
drooling3.gif
Gina
drooling3.gif
I do like the look at the ladies of course but when I see them crawling all over the bikes, well I just wanna yell "hey! get your grubby mitts off the paint! look where you have your bleeding foot!"
biggrin.gif

Carl

drooling3.gif

Seems you can always tell when a thread touches a nerve! Generally just by the number of pages attached to the original post!
smile.gif

The Bug doesn't care about body shapes, sizes, or gender! So long as the love for the sport of riding is mutually shared. I'd hate to think of all the unique opportunities I could have missed in life had I shut an opportunity out just because of someones gender.... But, hey thats just me! Now if were only looking at this from a sexual standpoint, it really has no bearing on me! Da bug is a lot deeper than physical beauty which can be fleeting at best. Stimulate my mind and you'll have the rest............
blush.gif

Yes women on sport bikes are HOT!!!. Men with small ones like Busa Boy can't hande it,LOL..Really commenets like his don't faze me cause his is in title to his opinion, can't please everyone. Cause there is way to many real men who love it and who support it..In fact I know this , my husband loves the fact I love motorcycle . Instead of him coming home to me talking about what I bought at the mall instead I say the new Cycle World mag came in. And when he is in the garage working on the bikes he likes the fact I am out there with him and not inside saying " come in now you been in the garage to long". Plus it make x-mas shopping for me easier,LOL. Also one more thing Football and bikes are two different things, just like I think the body building thing is a male sport .Cause those are physical sports, where racing a car or bike is more of a skill sport..And us women have SKILLS, you guys know that, LOL..
Well I didn't check this thread for a couple days and I come back and see this. I never once made a comment like this one about anybody and I honestly thought as long as I was a member of this board that the subject of the size of my MANHOOD would never be on Busa.org. That was a really stupid comment girl and I could care less what you think about because when it AINT small theres no need to prove otherwise. Grow up. If you wanted to PM a comment like to me thats one thing but that was really an immature thing to put on the board.

ohhh. come on.....
The tread  question was :
Do we think that girls on sportbikes are hot.

1. Stupid question.
2. scootergirl offended that BusaBoy don`t want HIS girl be a rider. That he wanted his girl be girly-girly.
BTW. I like girly-girly girls and I like riding girls... I like all girls with one exemption - been ugly like shid.
3. BulletTrain saved this topic posting amazing pictures.

and here we go again bashing busaboy about his preferences in woman.... Come on people, start another tread..
Something like that: Is Busa Boy a big puss because he is scared of musculine girls riding sport bikes...
..or   should a girl ride a bike or only her man in bed....or any other place.
Dude you freaking rock! lol. You and Michelle were the only two that even fully read what I had to say I think. I'll read your opinions on a post anytime.

Seems you can always tell when a thread touches a nerve! Generally just by the number of pages attached to the original post!
smile.gif

The Bug doesn't care about body shapes, sizes, or gender! So long as the love for the sport of riding is mutually shared. I'd hate to think of all the unique opportunities I could have missed in life had I shut an opportunity out just because of someones gender.... But, hey thats just me! Now if were only looking at this from a sexual standpoint, it really has no bearing on me! Da bug is a lot deeper than physical beauty which can be fleeting at best. Stimulate my mind and you'll have the rest............
blush.gif
Understood.

This topic was about are they HOT or not.... or Posing on sport bike make them hotter..

For me HOT meant sexually attractive. Maybe I`n wrong ...
biggrin.gif

ohhh. come on.....

1. Stupid question.
2. scootergirl offended that BusaBoy don`t want HIS girl be a rider. That he wanted his girl be girly-girly.
BTW. I like girly-girly girls and I like riding girls... I like all girls with one exemption - been ugly like shid.

and here we go again bashing busaboy about his preferences in woman.... Come on people, start another tread..
Something like that: Is Busa Boy a big puss because he is scared of musculine girls riding sport bikes...
Dude you freaking rock! lol. You and Michelle were the only two that even fully read what I had to say I think. I'll read your opinions on a post anytime.
hey busa boy....
for some reason I think that you will not like girl..

ohhh. come on.....

1. Stupid question.

hey busa boy....
for some reason I think that you will not like girl..
LMAO.....dude you are not right. I just about puked on that one. haha. One of the guys I works with actually loves the woman body builders I showed him that just now and even he was like dude thats too much.

Back