Girls on sport bikes!

That's right, and having power between are legs.LOL.. Ya are bad influence on me..LOL...

Flashing_devilangel_1_.gif

Just think of it like this picture!!! You can't tell which ones are female or male all you see is a group. That is the way the bike world should be!!!

image013MA11613755_0014.jpg

Just think of it like this picture!!! You can't tell which ones are female or male all you see is a group. That is the way the bike world should be!!!
Of course not, they are puppies for God sake....

Why you wanted to be like males, i don`t get it...
unless you are a hidden lesbian or bisexual

I like your pictures, be youself, please.
smile.gif

Why you have to twisted it like that? I am having fun with it.. And what's wrong with les and bisexuals?

Vic don't answer that cause that's a whole new topic,LOL. Cause me being a hairstylist ,I am open to it.. And I am married but I like those curves, LOL..
biggrin.gif

AOL7MA12902624_0004.jpg

Why you have to twisted it like that? I am having fun with it.. And what's wrong with les and bisexuals?
Something must be wrong with me but that is what I think.
Nothing wrong with les and bisexual.
I like hot chick and you like hot chick, that`s cool...
Let`s go have a drink and get some girls....

Kidding, just kidding....

U silly..LOL it's all in fun..Seriously back to bike, I need to know about air preasure on rear tire. Rear tire take 42 lbs of pressure but when u race it's good to let some out,RIGHT? How much? I use to take out about 10 lbs and run 32 down the track. It's not wheelie that scares me it's when the rear tire breaks loose. Help me on that please ...I want the tire to grab more...

I run 10-12lbs in my Shinko, street, track whatever. Depends on the type of tire. If it spins, let air out. I'd start at about 25lbs, and let out 5lbs at atime until it quits spinning, then go back up 1lb at a time until it spins again.

So it is true letting the air out makes the tire stick more. So start off on a cold tire at 25 lbs. Now this are street tires will it hurt it??

So it is true letting the air out makes the tire stick more. So start off on a cold tire at 25 lbs. Now this are street tires will it hurt it??
Nah. It will negatively affect the handling, but I ain't a twisty rider anyway........
I'd start with a warm tire. A cold tire won't stick worth a sh!t anyway........

Brown not twisties ,I am talking about quarter mile.. And what you are saying is to start the the tire at 25lbs cold, cause i will warm it up with the burn out before race..

My chicky rides her own bike, she's hot and she can ride, better than alot of guys.

What could be better than a ride in the canyons with your hot chicky, and she's not weighing your bike down so you can have fun and go as fast as you like.

If the chick is needy, then it's a no go, if she can hang and take care of herself, that's a good day.
cool.gif

Some of the best rides I've been on was just me and my chicky.

Back