Girls on sport bikes!

Another...

NICE.JPG

I agree with you 100% Aztecwarrior..And yes it is a male dominate sport and I am happy to share alittle of that. Maybe that is why some men frown on female riders cause they might think we are trying to compete and prove we can be better. In most case that not true, we are just trying to do something we love and just be respected for it. When Angelle is on the line I think the last thing on her mind is that she is racing a man. Cause I know from expierence of racing in a only female shootout, it's all about the bike and your skills and the rush of the race, it feels so GOOD!! And I thank man, it was a man who teach me how to ride and it is men who give me the knowledge and wisdom to help me perfect my skills...

Hey Lady Ice, are you hot?
smile.gif

I don`t remember seeing your picture
smile.gif

Ladys, please don`t be offended, we all think that your men just lucky bastids..
my GF screaming when I take off on my Busa with her on passenger seat. She feels like little monkey on her mom back.

You don`t have to compete with us, you are much better then we are... Without you we will kill each other in 24 hour...

smile.gif

You know when you ask a question that you should KNOW is going to start a contorversy. And you know that you are in the minority you should expect to get slammed a little . As you have found out busa_boy most people want girls that ride . You don't and thats cool . But don't get upset and start talking sh@t to the ladies on this board . I think women that ride are HOT!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

Good Lord !
It was stated that this question was stupid in a first place.

Busaboy was rude? When? No he did not.
Everybody else was rude to him because he have different opinion. Someone even said that he has little penis.

That someone wanted a measuring contest to be started... I guess...
smile.gif

Busaboy will have more choices then the rest of us. Too few girls are riding... if you want one and don`t have her it means that you are compromising, right?

Amen to that Frisbee. And Vic I am not no 5 foot 95 lbs but I think I can turns some heads if you like a woman with some curves..

<!--EDIT|Lady Ice
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132600022 -->

Picture002.jpg

Back