A group of sport bikes.

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
Me and my son ran to the convenience store for a pop today. There was a group of sportbike riders there. Kawasaki, ducati, triumph, and honda all represented. I parked right next to a ZX12. We came out, got on the bike and left. I didn't look to see if they were watching but my son did. He said, soon as I started it up they were all staring at us, (on the mighty Busa). It is good to be king of the street! One of the guys was the salesman/owner of the dealership where I bought my bike last year(a honda shadow). They deal everything but HD and Suzuki. Not a whole lot of excitement but just nice to be looked at on the Busa.

bike envy
wink.gif

its amazing how lots of people bash it but more even admire/desire the busa
smile.gif

Good feeling to say the least!

I pulled up at a gas station weeks back, Harley riding hubby in the lead...tons of sport bikers sitting about, waiting for others to arrive and go for a ride perhaps...

I'll admit, all I had on my mind was "don't drop your Busa in front of these guys!" I never looked at them as I parked...when we left, my husband said that every single guy (and one token girl) was watching my bike pull away...

Bike envy is a good thing, as long as you're not the one being envious!
laugh.gif

Busas are an impressive bike. But a girl riding one I would have to stop and stare too thats cool stuff. Hey when and where are we going to get all the Iowa Busa riders together?

yeah! I'm thinking next month, up northeast roads. It wouldn't have to be Busa's ONLY, we could invite all the locals. I been on the 12R board and there's a lot of nice locals on there too. should we start picking a weekend??

Sounds good to me WWJD. June 12 or 13 works for me or Saturday the 19th thats the ones that I can do. I kinda got a ride or should I say a destination in mind. Theres a little town called Gunder in NE Iowa. Bar there is a good stop off point and there should be a bunch of twisty roads to ride getting there and around that area. How do we let people know? Would be great to get a big bunch to ride somewhere. Dont have to be just Busas. The more the better.

My wife had went to the park this weekend and she saw a red busa with a chick ridn. later she saw her and a group at the gas station, when a few harley guys pulled up. and was loven on the busa ... especially when they found out it was a chicks busa... she said it was very cool. ( harley guy says im gonna have to get me a busa) lol

Back