Girlfriend # 13...... Gone.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Since my 3rd divorce I've been shoping for the new "Miss Right". Thought I found her. 13 girlfriends later.
Nope.Got dumped this morning. Its usually me that does the dumping. Not this time.I got kicked to the curb by a crazy lady. Ya....I said a few bad things to her.:D
So ladies...I'm back on the market.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Since my 3rd divorce I've been shopping for the new "Miss Right".

Thought I found her.

13 girlfriends later.

Nope.

Got dumped this morning.

It's usually me that does the dumping.

Not this time.

I got kicked to the curb by a crazy lady.

Ya . . . .

I said a few bad things to her.:D

So ladies . . .

I'm back on the market.

:thumbsup:

Rubb.

I've always believed in giving it another try ~ man if this was baseball you might just be gay . . .

When you get dumped say: "Wow, that's really too bad. But can we talk about it later? I have a sweet young lady coming by later and I wanted a minute to straighten up the place. You ok baby?"

You know...sooner or later...you are gonna have to look at your choice in women....or in the mirror....

Keep your chin up Bruvah :beerchug:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1YFApuC7Su2ECDjNxCysyCouYz34Oin7NQgFhHrpxAi-RgjCL.jpg

The silver lining is now you have the time to build that Hayabusa model kit you were trying to give away! :thumbsup:

Since my 3rd divorce I've been shoping for the new "Miss Right". Thought I found her. 13 girlfriends later.
Nope.Got dumped this morning. Its usually me that does the dumping. Not this time.I got kicked to the curb by a crazy lady. Ya....I said a few bad things to her.:D
So ladies...I'm back on the market.:thumbsup:

Rubb.
I don't know but if I'd lost that many tennis matches I'd go and take lessons. :banana:

I'm a believer in NOT looking for the right person; that's exactly when you'll find her Rub..........stop trying to find her, just go be yourself (well......lol) and one day when you least expect it, you might just bump in to someone that is your perfect match.

Meanwhile, enjoy the freedom!! :bounce:

Back