life can be very strange...very strange...GOOD,actually great...but still strange

Yup...even more frightening now...lol...Tappin' out!!!!:eek:
Not a bad move sometimes honey...with this crowd...
Rubb.

The whole pie thing could so go sideways....Hayabuser and SSGT_B seemingly have a thing for hair pie (the thought immediately brings to mind a cat throwing up a fur ball and the meme options are endless...but I digress..lol). You have a message in your inbox...:D

As for divorce or adoption of the group.....you would be lost without them...and you know it!

Now see , all I asked about was pie.....lol. Never said what kind. Personally I prefer the strawberry rhubarb but it’s all good. If you don’t like pie, well....I mean, so to say, damit I just don’t know. Haha

The whole pie thing could so go sideways....Hayabuser and SSGT_B seemingly have a thing for hair pie (the thought immediately brings to mind a cat throwing up a fur ball and the meme options are endless...but I digress..lol). You have a message in your inbox...:D

As for divorce or adoption of the group.....you would be lost without them...and you know it!
Wait until we start with cream pies....you know...banana or coconut....;)

200.gif

Back