life can be very strange...very strange...GOOD,actually great...but still strange

I had time. :lol:

View attachment 1619528

View attachment 1619529

View attachment 1619530

OK, maybe I had them saved on my hard drive. I'll never tell.

Looking fine, Rubba! :thumbsup:
The most disturbing part in those pics are not the bikini...or the skirt..or the posing but those shoes WITH socks are just awful....

I still need to explain those pics to Rogue,you know,assure her that I rarely cross-dress...just once in awhile on the weekends. :D
Rubb.

I'm still OK Sarge,still in her good graces, no thanks to you bunch O bastids. She still likes me. :D That, or she is just toying with my emotions,having fun, like a cat plays with a mouse before...well you know.No,it's all good. I have yet to do anything really stupid...but there is still time.

Rubb. (Hi Sunshine,
)

But but bit... it was kinda hot... until the socks and sandals... you wore the top part and skirt with confidence
So...yer not looking for an' explanation for said behavior? I don't really know what to make of that.

Rubb.

I'm still OK Sarge,still in her good graces, no thanks to you bunch O bastids. She still likes me. :D That, or she is just toying with my emotions,having fun, like a cat plays with a mouse before...well you know.No,it's all good. I have yet to do anything really stupid...but there is still time. View attachment 1619674
Rubb. (Hi Sunshine,View attachment 1619675)
I'm still OK Sarge,still in her good graces, no thanks to you bunch O bastids. She still likes me. :D That, or she is just toying with my emotions,having fun, like a cat plays with a mouse before...well you know.No,it's all good. I have yet to do anything really stupid...but there is still time. View attachment 1619674
Rubb. (Hi Sunshine,View attachment 1619675)

Meow! Squeak.

Lol

Back