life can be very strange...very strange...GOOD,actually great...but still strange

She is isn't she John. I just got off the phone with her.She surprised me with an' awesome call. We talked for close to an' hour.The time flew by for me.I was probably a bit too serious with her discussing the Covid krap and all that...but I have to admit...I was nervous.:shocked: I'm never nervous. I'm always the one making other people nervous. I think I was second guessing myself trying to guard against saying something stoopid.I feel like I'm in grade 8 all over again.She is amazing to talk to.I love intelligence...I find it sexy hot.
Rubb.
I think she can already sense all this.

You did what?!? :shocked:
It's alright john...easy big fella...

Somebody...put the defibrillator paddles to him...
Ok ok he's back...

Good morning dudes...isn't life grand. :laugh:
We plan to torture you guys today with our online...
Boy meets girl by chance "thing"....are you guys sick to your stomachs yet.

Rubb.

I am not sure that it is a "we" that will be torturing these good folks...that is more 'you' thing...lol None the less, good morning bright eyes;):D:laugh:
Good morning honey. Can I bring you your coffee...and the paper?
oops...cats outa the bag now.

dunno.gif

She is isn't she John. I just got off the phone with her.She surprised me with an' awesome call. We talked for close to an' hour.The time flew by for me.I was probably a bit too serious with her discussing the Covid krap and all that...but I have to admit...I was nervous.:shocked: I'm never nervous. I'm always the one making other people nervous. I think I was second guessing myself trying to guard against saying something stoopid.I feel like I'm in grade 8 all over again.She is amazing to talk to.I love intelligence...I find it sexy hot.
Rubb.

(Blushing) thank you for the compliment John and Rubb.....Re: You were nervous? Hmmm, I had no idea...you were composed and calm :)

Out with ex brother in law yesterday.He asks if I can give his friend a ride home.No worries I say. Her name is Tammy,good looking lady,we hit it off pretty good.She is up for a ride with Rubb at a later date,makes her wishes know to the bro in law.Cool. Russ (B.I.L) shoots me the number,so I decide to text her a little sumfin sumfin this morning to say "Howdy,nice to meet ya,that kind of thing" OK,waiting for a return text,thinking it may take awhile (she's working today) nope,takes 15 seconds. wahhooo,right? OK,gets good here.Message says "I'm not the lady you are trying to reach." OK,I type back this and that (insert Rubb charms here) she hits me back.I return the volley.Goes on for about 4 hours.Well technology is weird.All this time I'm thinking it must be a local number,its not,she lives about 6 hours away by Busa/50 minutes by air/etc. There are all kinds of things going on in these texts. I call her sunshine.She says thats my nickname. She at one point learns I ride a bike....tells me....get this... "To keep the rubber side down" OK,scary right. later in the convo she says let me guess,you're of Irish decent aren't you? OK,does this lady have access to my computer or something? Is this member Tuso1000's twilight zone krap? Anyway,pictures are exchanged...she says she thinks I'm handsome.:firing: I tell her she looks absolutely beautiful. OK,super duper scary part. She was supposed to move here to my little island this summer. YA,THIS SUMMER. Why has the move been put on hold....I'll give you one guess.... :banghead: COVID-FREAKIN-19:redface::mad::confused:
We are going to stay in touch,get to know one another.
Rubb has the most bizare life at times. She sent me this cell phone pic,not sure if she will mind or not,but I am far to excited not to share with my bro's. Very good looking lady.
Actually.I'm going to text her,get permission. BRB.
Too many coincidences. Definitely a simulation. Just enjoy the ride!

Back