life can be very strange...very strange...GOOD,actually great...but still strange

Lol.
:D:bowdown::p
One of your boyz already outed me for being a toothless, boobies- draggin' basement dweller... so why not match up with a closet cross dresser bahaha!
1590385259555.png

Is that you Rogue??
Bahahahahahahahha!!

Lol.
:D:bowdown::p
One of your boyz already outed me for being a toothless, boobies- draggin' basement dweller... so why not match up with a closet cross dresser bahaha!

You have to understand...Rubb is well known for crazy posts (sometimes very lengthy crazy posts) so sometimes anything he posts can be construed as crazy....

Up to the point where you joined our forum, we figured you existed only in Rubb's mind...

He is known for his practical jokes and even now he could be double posting and for all we really know is posing as Rogue Rain...nothing is impossible in today's internet based society.

You have to understand...Rubb is well known for crazy posts (sometimes very lengthy crazy posts) so sometimes anything he posts can be construed as crazy....

Up to the point where you joined our forum, we figured you existed only in Rubb's mind...

He is known for his practical jokes and even now he could be double posting and for all we really know is posing as Rogue Rain...nothing is impossible in today's internet based society.
Perhaps one day there will be a post with a picture of us together...
'Course I do have friends with amazing photoshop skillz...

One never really knows anything for sure.

Rubb.

Hey I know...perhaps a picture like kidnappers take. Grungy basement,her holding up a copy of today's local newspaper,flanked by 2 guys in masks(but you can tell its Hayabuser and Sandow)
You guys are killing me. :banghead:
Rubb.
……...and you really expected something different from the likes of me....

Ah yes, Rubb has explained the 'in drag' reasons and yes, it was very far from what I was thinking (A halloween outfit...silly naive me)...none the less, he was honest and explained why. It is interesting that so much of one's life is wrapped up in these forums though...he must feel/see that you guys are like family.

Ah yes, Rubb has explained the 'in drag' reasons and yes, it was very far from what I was thinking (A halloween outfit...silly naive me)...none the less, he was honest and explained why. It is interesting that so much of one's life is wrapped up in these forums though...he must feel/see that you guys are like family.
A family I'd like to divorce,or put up for adoption. But,alas nobody will take them. The Ebay ad did not work out. I posted all the positives too:
Nearly house-broken.
Quiet,un-assuming,likeable.
Hardly ever opinionated or judgemental.
They don't require much attention or feeding (cept for pie of course)
No luck.
How goes your day honey?
Rubb.

A family I'd like to divorce,or put up for adoption. But,alas nobody will take them. The Ebay ad did not work out. I posted all the positives too:
Nearly house-broken.
Quiet,un-assuming,likeable.
Hardly ever opinionated or judgemental.
They don't require much attention or feeding (cept for pie of course)
No luck.
How goes your day honey?
Rubb.

The whole pie thing could so go sideways....Hayabuser and SSGT_B seemingly have a thing for hair pie (the thought immediately brings to mind a cat throwing up a fur ball and the meme options are endless...but I digress..lol). You have a message in your inbox...:D

As for divorce or adoption of the group.....you would be lost without them...and you know it!

Back